The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I heard a story about it on the radio not long ago...

Here it is:

One of many sinister tools in their shed. Commit a crime in a liberal city and then they'll toss you in a rural area prison, take away your vote but count you as likeminded when it comes to representation. Don't we have the largest, or one of the largest, prison population per capita on earth? Another piece of the minority rule puzzle falling into place.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Don’t forget - the same right-wing complainers support the egregious harassment outside abortion clinics that has been going on for decades and has led to murders of doctors.

If SCOTUS is going to rule that you can’t have a “buffer zone” around abortion clinics, then they can STFU about people protesting in front of their houses.

Just think about all the doctors and patients bullied and harassed throughout the years, and this SCOTUS acts like THEY are being treated unfairly and have put up a huge fence to protect themselves, after denying protection to doctors and women. This isn’t about free speech. This is about right-wing power grabbing. Nothing else. They contradict themselves constantly, and the agenda is clear. They have become a kangaroo court.

Like Clarence Thomas’ recent comments on the leaked opinion and the fallout….

He’s worried trust in institutions is eroding and that people get upset when they don’t get the outcomes they want… and this guy’s wife has pushed a president who did more to erode trust in our institutions more than anyone, and pushed to overturn election results she didn’t like…

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Like Clarence Thomas’ recent comments on the leaked opinion and the fallout….

He’s worried trust in institutions is eroding and that people get upset when they don’t get the outcomes they want… and this guy’s wife has pushed a president who did more to erode trust in our institutions more than anyone, and pushed to overturn election results she didn’t like…

The man should seriously STFU. He's probably said more in the last month than in his entire time on the bench previous to that, and none of what he has said is good. He should go back to being a mute rubber stamp for the Republican (and mostly white) agenda.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Listened to an interview with one of the Lincoln Project founders, clearly not a Trump fan. He’s the first (former) Republican I’ve heard that admitted a lot of the outrage over illegal immigration is used as a cover for people who more simply don’t want non-European immigrants in the country period. Sometimes it’s good to hear the quiet part out loud.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Listened to an interview with one of the Lincoln Project founders, clearly not a Trump fan. He’s the first (former) Republican I’ve heard that admitted a lot of the outrage over illegal immigration is used as a cover for people who more simply don’t want non-European immigrants in the country period. Sometimes it’s good to hear the quiet part out loud.

And it’s barely quiet anymore. Tucker Carlson openly promotes replacement theory garbage on his programs. Last I checked, there is no law requiring you to f*** someone not of your own race, so there goes that white supremacist duck call argument. But they will tell a teenage rape victim she must carry her rape baby to term, or face trial for murder. Possibly premeditated if she makes the appointment first.

I was so glad to see this clip on MSNBC, because he’s always playing in my head when I listen to some of these Republican crusaders.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Watched a documentary on folk horror movies. A lot of the movies revolve around a group of people practicing a belief system from the past, friendly at first but ultimately very dark and deadly. So if you live in the US right now you are basically living in a folk horror movie.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
The newest go to? Starving foreign children on US soil. :greenthumb:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1525122387951472645/

Republicans are accusing President Joe Biden of sending pallets of baby formula to warehouses at the U.S.-Mexico border for immigrants who crossed into the U.S. despite a nationwide shortage that is leaving many Americans increasingly desperate.

Representative Kat Cammack, a Republican lawmaker from Florida, said in a Facebook Live video posted Wednesday that a border patrol agent in Texas informed her that he had taken in pallets of baby formula for immigrants. She said that the children receiving the formula were not at fault but expressed anger over what she described as "another example of the 'America last' agenda."

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene also referenced "emerging" pictures from the border that she said showed that the Biden administration was sending pallets of baby formula there, according to a tweet from ABC reporter Ben Siegel.

Newsweek was not able to independently confirm the information in Cammack's video by publication time. Cammack also posted photos on social media that she said showed pallets of baby formula at a border processing facility in McAllen, Texas, commonly known as Ursula, but a worker at the facility told Newsweek that there were no pallets of baby formula there and that only single adults are currently housed at the facility.

As for why we have a baby formula shortage? That should be in another thread. There are a few factors, but one we all know very well, ...capitalism. Or unfettered capitalism & consolidation of an industry to just two big players, then shit happens, and well you know the rest...

But according to the well worn R playbook, it can ONLY be one person's fault... the D president!

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
But who owns the copyright on it? How soon dg they decide we need to pay royalties because we have gone beyond fair use into infringement?
Copyright doesn't work that way. If it did, Disney would have locked that up so no one else could use it.

That's a story as old as time itself, they say.

So unfortunately it's what's called "Public domain". Which means anyone can use & tell that story whenever & how often they want.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

"It is counterintuitive, to say the least, that an ostensibly faith-based organization is embracing a movement so explicitly bigoted as the groypers. Fuentes has engaged in elaborate jokes denying the Holocaust, praised Hitler and told viewers on one livestream show that "frankly, I'm getting pretty sick of world Jewry running the show," to name just several examples of his virulent antisemitism. Fuentes has disparaged African-American voter outreach as attempts to "flood the zone with n****r votes," called for "total Aryan victory," rejected "race-mixing" because "people should stick with their own kind," bragged that he "made misogyny cool again," celebrated domestic violence against women and much more.

On his Thursday night livestream show, Fuentes responded to the claims made in part 1 of Salon's investigation. "You're damn right the groypers are forming an alliance with the Catholics," he exclaimed, "and you're right we have a plan, and we are gonna take the Republican Party and we are going to drag it against its will back through the doors of the church and to the altar, and we are going to baptize it." Clodfelter, meanwhile, extolled his audience to "show our love and support for Church Militant. These guys are strong, these guys are determined…yes, we're collaborating in this effort to combat Satanism in America, we are. Groypers are everywhere."

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
The agenda certainly doesn't include helping regular citizens

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1527101944086401025/
DeLauro’s bill was passed 231-192 in a mainly party-line vote, with 12 Republicans going against the recommendation of party leadership and supporting the legislation. Another passed in a largely bipartisan vote.

But even as Democrats praised the vote, it was unclear how quickly the bills would help families and increase the available supply.

Senate Republicans also seemed wary of spending new money, so the ultimate fate of the Democrats’ biggest legislative effort to fix the formula shortage was uncertain.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) sent out a memo on Wednesday urging his members to vote “no” on the bill. He said Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) proposed the legislation “in hopes of covering up the administration’s ineptitude by throwing additional money at the FDA with no plan to actually fix the problem, all while failing to hold the FDA accountable.”

GOP leaders also claimed that some of their proposals to address the scarcity were ignored by Democrats.

Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.) on the House floor characterized the legislation as “reckless spending.”

“I rise in opposition tonight to H.R. 7790, the Infant Formula Supplemental Appropriations Act, a bill that just continues the majority’s reckless spending spree without actually fixing the infant formula crisis this administration caused,” he said.

Oh, here is your dose of stupid to go with that
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1527263799392223234/

Last edited:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Elon Musk tweets that the democrat party is full of division and hate days after a white supremacist conservative kills 10 people in a grocery store based on race.

You can’t make this shit up.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Elon Musk tweets that the democrat party is full of division and hate days after a white supremacist conservative kills 10 people in a grocery store based on race.

You can’t make this shit up.

As much as it might be warranted in some cases, I don’t think most Democrats are capable of hate. They pretty much max out at flustered disappointment. Sorry for the highly inflammatory harsh language I used there.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think we need to compliment Trump on one thing, his ability to piss off Mitch McConnell by pissing on the establishment right and forcing Mitch to up his wordsmith hypocrisy double-speak game. Anything that makes Mitch’s life worse is a real blessing.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
There's kickback against Trump endorsing Dr. Oz because Oz had liberal viewpoints before. I guess these people think Trump hatched out of an egg fully formed in 2016. Otherwise they would be aware that prior to that Trump had similar differences of opinion they are now offended by in Oz.

If Jesus says you can forgive him I can't think of a better candidate for you to diversify your grifter support and donations.

Top Bottom
1 2