The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
What I find hilarious about the Patriot Front story is they apparently thought Coeur d'Alene, a city in Idaho known for right wing prepper and survivalist movements, thought they would be welcomed with open arms.

Instead local law enforcement made quick work of rounding them up.

And the best part was the police being very accommodating, making sure public onlookers had good access to make photos and videos of their roundup.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
What I find hilarious about the Patriot Front story is they apparently thought Coeur d'Alene, a city in Idaho known for right wing prepper and survivalist movements, thought they would be welcomed with open arms.

Hayden is a suburb – it is/was the home of Richard Butler's Church of Aryan Nations or whatever it was called, the Ruby Ridge incident happened about an hour to the north, a woman died in a Coeur d'Alene store, and Montana is only about an hour away (at least, for most of most months). It is easy to understand why they might think that, although, north of Idaho County is a very different place from the Russet Belt part of the state.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This morning at work this is what passed as playful political discourse.

“Trump is an idiot.”
“Pelosi and Democrats need to be assassinated.”

A slight difference in tone there. I don’t want to have my partisan blinders on and I didn’t bother to ask, but assassinated for what exactly? And I’m no fan of Pelosi or a lot of Democrat politicians. I agree a lot need to be removed from office, but assassinated? There’s a good chance my reasons they should be removed from office aren’t even on their radar and their reasons they should be assassinated have little to no basis in reality.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
This morning at work this is what passed as playful political discourse.

“Trump is an idiot.”
“Pelosi and Democrats need to be assassinated.”

A slight difference in tone there. I don’t want to have my partisan blinders on and I didn’t bother to ask, but assassinated for what exactly? And I’m no fan of Pelosi or a lot of Democrat politicians. I agree a lot need to be removed from office, but assassinated? There’s a good chance my reasons they should be removed from office aren’t even on their radar and their reasons they should be assassinated have little to no basis in reality.
If you press them on the 2nd amendment, you find out THAT is what it’s really about. If the Democrats win power, the right-wing extremists need their guns to murder them all and replace them with the candidates favored by the violent mob.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
If you press them on the 2nd amendment, you find out THAT is what it’s really about. If the Democrats win power, the right-wing extremists need their guns to murder them all and replace them with the candidates favored by the violent mob.

Unless we switch to a skull based economy I don't see how any of this is going to solve their problems.

I acknowledge there can be some violent rhetoric from the left, but a lot less of it and which side typically shows up to a protest or rally - protest of literally anything - fully armed?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
THESE are the people they are voting for, but have issues with candidates of other parties.

One, maybe two lies, okay. Everyone has a secret or two, but when secrets constantly get revealed as this week's latest lie?

FFS

I still can't get over that at the other place someone tried to carry this idiot's water, as some model Black republican. :rolleyes: I guess it depends on the bar one sets for a model republican.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

This reminds me of a Norm MacDonald joke about Vegas… he essentially says “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” means you can sleep with a prostitute and she won’t tell anyone.

You‘re dead on the money sure how many people interpret the 2A. That was partially what January 6 was about too… their “right” to be not be “cheated”, which also really just means “we’re white, this our country, this is who we wanted to win”.

THESE are the people they are voting for, but have issues with candidates of other parties.

One, maybe two lies, okay. Everyone has a secret or two, but when secrets constantly get revealed as this week's latest lie?

FFS

I still can't get over that at the other place someone tried to carry this idiot's water, as some model Black republican. I guess it depends on the bar one sets for a model republican.

Is he going to debate Warnock? Walker makes Trump look like a relatively intelligent being. Though Warnock being a pastor and all, may go to lightly on him. I’m really shocked neither Hillary or Biden has the brass to really call Trump out on his stupidity.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Is he going to debate Warnock? Walker makes Trump look like a relatively intelligent being. Though Warnock being a pastor and all, may go to lightly on him. I’m really shocked neither Hillary or Biden has the brass to really call Trump out on his stupidity.
Walker made it clear early on he would do NO debates. Sticking to speaking only to friendly media outlets.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Then Warnock should depict Herschel as a [redacted] coward.
To whom?

The crowd that would care, already knows he's a lying idiot and can completely understand why he'd pass on debates.

The crowd that doesn't care has already been groomed by their imperious leader that ALL media ( unless fawning & positive ) is bad & fake.

If anyone is in between those two camps & pretending to call themselves "independent", they probably don't have the retention span to sit thru a debate anyways.

While Herschel Walker has made plenty of campaign stops in recent months, he has yet to take to the debate stage. That's something his republican opponents have called him out for.

"Herschel Walker is afraid to debate, he has skipped 5 debates. There's been an empty podium at every one of them," said GOP U.S. Senate candidate Latham Saddler.

Walker recently told our affiliate WSB-TV that he is now ready and willing to debate Sen. Raphael Warnock whenever and wherever. WJCL 22 News asked Walker Thursday why he still hasn't debated his fellow GOP Senate candidates.

So the claim is he actually will, but it will be in the fall.

ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) - U.S. Sen. Raphael Warnock and his GOP opponent this fall, Herschel Walker, agreed Thursday to debate this fall in Georgia’s nationally watched Senate race, a contest that could determine the Senate’s balance of power.

Warnock easily defeated a challenge from Tamara Johnson-Shealey in Tuesday’s Democratic primary, while Walker won his GOP primary against five other Republican hopefuls.

Here's where I believe the escape clause will be, not in agreeing with the number and any other details

“Herschel very much looks forward to debating Raphael Warnock and his lock-step support for Joe Biden’s disastrous policies this fall,” said Walker’s campaign spokesperson, Mallory Blount.

Warnock challenged Walker to three debates; Walker’s reply did not specify the number of debates.

Walker didn't want to debate fellow republicans, but is willing to debate Warnock?

Also for greater comedic but truthful effect.
FVYesE8XEAM2lVD

Oh yeah, the son's ( the legit recognized NOT secret one? 🤷‍♂️ ) no prize either.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1537607879116697600/

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
To whom?

The crowd that would care, already knows he's a lying idiot and can completely understand why he'd pass on debates.

The crowd that doesn't care has already been groomed by their imperious leader that ALL media ( unless fawning & positive ) is bad & fake.

If anyone is in between those two camps & pretending to call themselves "independent", they probably don't have the retention span to sit thru a debate anyways.

So the claim is he actually will, but it will be in the fall.

Here's where I believe the escape clause will be, not in agreeing with the number and any other details

Walker didn't want to debate fellow republicans, but is willing to debate Warnock?

Also for greater comedic but truthful effect.
FVYesE8XEAM2lVD

Oh yeah, the son's ( the legit recognized NOT secret one? 🤷‍♂️ ) no prize either.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1537607879116697600/

I guess Georgia was envious of Alabama and their massive idiot Tuberville, so they decided they want an even dumber college football star for their state.

I fully expect Tim Tebow is watching and taking notes.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1535804264450248706/

"Um, hey guys. What you up to? Shoved all tight together in that U Haul. :sneaky:

They "looked like a little army".

:rolleyes:

FFS
4 of them are military veterans. One is currently in the National Guard…

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Truly a race to the bottom with these folks.

Been reading about this gaggle of circus freaks in New Mexico.... There's some dingbat GOP county commissioner named "Couy Griffin" - unsure if its pronounced "Coy", "Coup-Eee", but ifs the latter, that would be hilarious. Oh, and he's awaiting sentencing for partaking in the January 6 insurrection.

These GOP loons in this small county are just making stuff as they go, based on nothing. I mean, here's one person's reasoning for not certifying the primary results:

"I have huge concerns with these voting machines," Marquardt said at the time. "I really do. I just don't think in my heart that they can't be manipulated."

"The more they try to fight us and shut us down," he said, "the more of a skeptic I will become." (Griffin)

You would think we'd starting treating this illegal, corrupt behavior with the same urgency police would have if a black teen was walking down a sidewalk, but I suppose its probably the same team of people.

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1538217194659667968/

Whaaaaaaaaa? I can't believe it. No way. Narrow what?!

Who could have seen that coming? Especially THIS month.
giphy.gif

The Republican Party is whittling their base away to white hood-wearing folks a little bit more each day.

Just saw this on TMZ… attacking one of their own. Sadly, it isn’t going to be until the MAGA cult start threatening them that they take things seriously. January 6 did nothing, so logically they are encouraging the next horrific event, which will probably be worse.

Top Bottom
1 2