The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
The Republican Party is whittling their base away to white hood-wearing folks a little bit more each day.

Just saw this on TMZ… attacking one of their own. Sadly, it isn’t going to be until the MAGA cult start threatening them that they take things seriously. January 6 did nothing, so logically they are encouraging the next horrific event, which will probably be worse.

So when the hell are they going to lose majorities in loser States? Wait, the definition of loser… :unsure:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
The Republican Party is whittling their base away to white hood-wearing folks a little bit more each day.

Just saw this on TMZ… attacking one of their own. Sadly, it isn’t going to be until the MAGA cult start threatening them that they take things seriously. January 6 did nothing, so logically they are encouraging the next horrific event, which will probably be worse.

The short of it. WAKE THE FUCK UP! You've been othered and supporting your own persecution.

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

The Michigan state Senate Tuesday blocked a resolution that would recognize June as Pride Month in the state.

Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, a Republican, wanted to remove parts of the resolution that addressed the struggles endured by the Michigan LGBTQ+ community, according to Axios.

Sen. Jeremy Moss, the first out gay person in the Michigan Senate, told the outlet, "This is clearly an intentional target against our community. This isn't just me decrying it from within the community — it's plain for anyone to see."

Moss cosponsored the bill, along with all Senate Democrats and three Republican senators.

The resolution would have declared June 2022 Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) Pride Month, according to local news outlet Bridge Michigan.

Shirkey was working to add the following language to the bill: "Though not every citizen in Michigan agrees with the lifestyle of the LGBT community, it is agreed that every life is special, precious, unique, and loved by the creator, and each person is created in God's image."

Moss said the change was "negative" and implied that being queer was an option for people.

"[Republicans'] agenda is to make you fear the gay agenda," Moss told the Senate, Axios reports. "I will not be gaslit that this is my problem."

He added that Senate Republicans had chosen to "exploit divisiveness" leading up to this year's elections.

Sen. Wayne Schmidt, a Republican, told Bridge Michigan he hopes the resolution returns for a vote.

“While it has gone to [committee], I am hoping that my colleagues on that committee vote it out and that we can have a vote on it again on the Senate floor and pass the resolution. That’s my goal,” he said.

In a statement, Shirkey said that he made suggestions to the sponsor of the bill that he believed would make the resolution "more reflective of the diversity of opinions in the Senate."

Both the Michigan House and Senate approved the resolution last year with the same wording, which was a first for the GOP-led legislature.

Shirkey sent this year's bill back to the government operations committee, where proposals often are blocked, Axios notes.

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score
Ya know the really crazy thing about Texas disavowing the Log Cabin Republicans? Even Don Jr said they were on the same side. I guess their hate is so great they’ll even hurt themselves.

The Texas GOP has also pushed for the idea of sending a petition for succession, just to give every an idea of how absolutely nuts these people have become.

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score
A reminder of how big a part hypocrisy plays into the agenda

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1538200848630575104/

Kari Lake getting shit on by Barbara Seville is my favorite plot this political scene. Lake's clearly a hypocritical monster, but the fact that her campaign promises a lawsuit for defamation is just *chef's kiss*

Lake's a monster. Just an absolute fascist clown-show of a person, who shows if you make the right noises, the Trumpistas will follow you straight into hell.

I'm worried she's going to win the primary, and I'll be forced to cover her demented campaign.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
The Texas GOP has also pushed for the idea of sending a petition for succession, just to give every an idea of how absolutely nuts these people have become.
It was talked about when Perry was Governor, and then dropped. You know why Texas first wanted to join the union? They were scared shitless, that Mexico was going to come and take Tejas back. If you look at today, although I have not researched it, I think that only partisan dummies talk about it. I'm imagining Texas giving up their Federal subsidies, and providing for their own military defense, the State runs a tight budget as is.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
It's shit like THIS people are talking about. Why the F would you make such an ad? Are you that creatively bankrupt you have to imagine yourself as an action hero in a low budget direct to video movie, to shill for votes? Really?

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1538994122178052099/

I mean I get it, R's have passed on actually governing, so the need to address concerns or issues has long passed. But come on! Worst part, if some violent shit happens after this ad or is somehow tied to this ad, this tiny d- will claim ignorance. They'll claim anyone would now the difference between this ad & reality. Yet when a shooter does some stupid shit, they don't want to blame the guns. They want to blame the things shooter saw on TV or in movies, because the shooter doesn't know it from reality.

Oh, I don't know, ...like in a political ad?

A new campaign ad from Eric Greitens, the controversial former governor of Missouri now running for U.S. Senate, prompted accusations of glorifying political violence before being flagged by Twitter and removed by Facebook for violating policies around violence and abuse.

"Today, we're going RINO hunting," Greitens, a Republican, said with a smile as he slid the action on his shotgun in the 38-second ad. RINO stands for "Republican in name only."

Greitens and a team of men outfitted in military gear are then shown bursting into a home, guns raised.

"The RINO feeds on corruption and is marked by the stripes of cowardice," said Greitens. "Get a RINO hunting permit. There's no bagging limit, no tagging limit, and it doesn't expire until we save our country."
The ad was posted to social media on Monday morning. It was soon criticized by many on the left — and some on the right — for its use of language and visuals seeming to support violence against political opponents.

By Monday afternoon, Facebook had removed the video, and Twitter had flagged the tweet with a warning that the video violated the company's rules for "abusive behavior." Twitter allowed the ad to remain viewable, saying "it may be in the public's interest" to do so. The video has been viewed more than 2 million times.

"Facebook CENSORED our new ad calling out the weak RINOs," Greitens wrote on Facebook. "When I get to the US Senate, we are taking on Big Tech."

"This is sociopathic. You're going to get someone killed," wrote Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Texas Democrat.

"You're a very bad man," wrote Rep. Adam Kinzinger, the Illinois Republican whose criticism of Donald Trump has netted him both the "RINO" label and threats of violence, including a recent death threat that he shared on Twitter just yesterday.

Greitens was elected governor of Missouri in 2016, but he resigned less than two years later amid allegations of sexually assaulting and blackmailing a woman with whom he had an extramarital affair.

He acknowledged the affair but denied any wrongdoing. Greitens was also accused of misusing a charity donor list to raise campaign funds. Criminal charges against him were ultimately dropped.

He and his then-wife, Sheena, have since divorced. In a sworn affidavit earlier this year, she accused him of abusing her and their children.

Now, Greitens is one of 21 Republicans running to replace retiring Sen. Roy Blunt

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Every time they start in with this, the rest of the country roots for it to happen. Who would miss them?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeaaahhhhhh, :sneaky:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1538914851002753026/

Maybe DON'T bring up one's time on the job, when your choice still holds the record for time off the job & cost.

Then PROFITED directly off that time off by charging the country sometimes at a higher rate for their protection.

As easy as it is to respond to Republicans’ hyper hypocrisy with humor or outrage, they simply don’t care. It’s like people on the right thinking “They think gay people are human lol.” is a real zinger to hurl at the left that will get them to rethink their beliefs. For the right hypocrisy isn’t a bug. It’s a feature. You can say the same thing about grifting or getting grifted.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
We're going to keep getting hints of the world we might be heading for...

A TikToker claimed she got a ticket for indecent exposure in Winnfield, Louisiana, while wearing a crop top and shorts.

TikToker Casey (@kazzi112) claims that, even though she was wearing clothing that covered her breasts, privates, and buttocks, she was cited for indecent exposure by a trio of police officers.

Casey’s first video on the topic has over 2.5 million views, with a follow-up storytime TikTok maintaining over 334,000 views.

In the first video, Casey reveals the citation and the outfit in question.

The outfit is a dark crop top and jeans shorts.

“At a family event, where there is alcohol being literally handed out for free, … three female cops came up to me and gave me a fucking ticket,” Casey alleges. “I live a mile down the road. They literally could have been like, ‘Hey, ma’am, could you put some clothes on?’ and I would have been like, ‘Yeah, cool. I’ll be right back.’ But no. They stood there and gave me a fucking ticket for indecent exposure.”

It is not clear which part of Louisiana law Casey is apparently violating.

Louisiana state law says that “any person subject to this code who intentionally exposes, in an indecent manner, the genitalia, anus, buttocks, or female areola or nipple is guilty of indecent exposure and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”

On a local level, the ordinance is as follows: “It shall be unlawful for any person to wear pants, trousers, shorts, skirts, dresses, or skorts in any public place or places open to the public which either intentionally exposes undergarments or intentionally exposes any portion of the pubic hair, cleft of buttocks, or genitals,” as stated by a Facebook post from the Winnfield Police Department.

The Winnfield Police Department was seemingly responding to Casey’s TikTok post, saying, “An unnamed citizen was cited for a city ordinance and has since taken to a popular social media site, blasting police officers. However, 3 female officers responded to various complaints about the person’s attire and the person of interest was issued a citation under the city ordinance.”

Casey says in the video, “all [her] bits are covered,” and there was no intentional display of undergarments nor “pubic hair, cleft of buttocks, or genitals.”

“I was sitting on a lower step, legs together and my husband sat behind me .. so no, I wasn’t flashing anyone,” Casey later wrote in a comment.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Well, there goes that silk-thin strand of integrity Pence had left.

The dishonesty it takes to utter that statement is very telling of Pence's character.

His character lies somewhere between "not willing to overturn the election", but "would gladly rescind my religious convictions and give Trump the wettest tonguing he's ever had in his life if he asked me to".

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1539391218760749056/

STOP!!!
NWm.gif

Full time!!

SELLING OUT!!!

Woahh Ohhhhh!!!

Top Bottom
1 2