The rise of anti-men female journalists

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve been noticing this a lot lately on left-wing sources. Sometimes it’s blatant or even the entire point of the article and other times it's more subtle. I’m not saying men aren’t POS. There are plenty who are. I’m not saying we don’t live in a patriarchy. We do. I’m not saying controlling toxic masculinity isn’t at an all time high. It is.

Most of the time I don’t bother to check who an article is written by, but lately I’ve been doing that because there is something said about a male that is just an accusation or disproven stated as indisputable fact or highly slanted against a male on one side of an equal toxic behavior relationship with a female. There’s comments that often don’t add any depth to the overall article and is the equivalent of “but what would expect from a party that eats babies in the basement of a pizza parlor?” Every time these articles were written by a female journalist, sometimes the usual suspects. I find myself going “I bet this was written by…..” and yep. It completely takes me out of what might be a well written article and screams “Men are evil! Are you listening to me?!?!” to my eyeballs.

Anybody else notice this? Am I being overly sensitive here?

Top Bottom
1 2