The stupid - it hurts...

MissNomer

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Warning: Weapons grade, highly refined stupid follows. You have been suitably warned. Please wear protective face masks before proceeding...

Holy feckballs - just when I thought we'd reached peak stupidity, there's always another covidiot to take up to a whole new level of insanity.

The co-founder of the "exclusive" Centner Academy of Miami has apparently banned teachers from physical contact with students IF THEY'VE BEEN VACCINATED.

Yup, you read that right, the dumb beatch is claiming that the vaccine is "transmittable":

[R]eports have surfaced recently of non-vaccinated people being negatively impacted by interacting with people who have been vaccinated.

She then went further to explain:

Even among our own population, we have at least three women with menstrual cycles impacted after having spent time with a vaccinated person.

What the actual flying fuck? How is it legal that these people are allowed to teach children?

Last edited:

MissNomer

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Imagine if they took the same wide and creative approach to protecting children from school shootings. Or from covid-19.

Apparently employing logic or reason is not this “school”s forté...

I’m going to guess and say they probably also don’t teach evolution, science, or LGBT issues...

Runs For Fun

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
What the…. I can’t… This kind of stupidity makes me so mad 😡.

There’s another thread around here with an article about a store that banned anyone that got a Covid-19 vaccination from entering. I fear we are just going to see more of absolute madness.

MissNomer

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
What the…. I can’t… This kind of stupidity makes me so mad 😡.

There’s another thread around here with an article about a store that banned anyone that got a Covid-19 vaccination from entering. I fear we are just going to see more of absolute madness.

MissNomer’s Axiom: The greater the access to facts, the dumber the population becomes.

Alli

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
That is one of the more preposterous things I’ve ever read.

Thomas Veil

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Where the hell do people read this stuff? :mad:

MissNomer’s Axiom: The greater the access to facts, the dumber the population becomes.
I have a feeling you're going to get to use that axiom quite a bit.

Not to derail, but this kind of idiocy has been going on almost since the birth of the internet. I can remember in the 1990s being horrified to read that anorexic young girls were using Yahoo Groups for support...not to recover from anorexia, but to teach each other how to do it. They'd literally do things like post pictures to show "look how thin I'm getting!" and get approval from others.

It was my first brush with mentally disturbed people using the internet to share and spread their psychoses. I'm even more horrified now, because now we have craziness to the googolplex power.

Thomas Veil

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
DA5D48D3-8F2B-4C4B-A86A-ED7692F5748D.jpeg

Irony, anyone?

Ulenspiegel

Vaccinated
Reaction score
Oh my...

I can imagine the sex education lesson by this bright teacher, asking the most difficult and complex question of our century:

"Can you get pregnant if you lie down in bed after someone had sex before in that bed?"

Possible answers provided by this teacher:

1. Yes.
2. Possible.
3. Don't know.
4. I have to ask my Mom.

Top Bottom