The stupid - it hurts...

U

User.191

Warning: Weapons grade, highly refined stupid follows. You have been suitably warned. Please wear protective face masks before proceeding...

Holy feckballs - just when I thought we'd reached peak stupidity, there's always another covidiot to take up to a whole new level of insanity.

The co-founder of the "exclusive" Centner Academy of Miami has apparently banned teachers from physical contact with students IF THEY'VE BEEN VACCINATED.

Yup, you read that right, the dumb beatch is claiming that the vaccine is "transmittable":

[R]eports have surfaced recently of non-vaccinated people being negatively impacted by interacting with people who have been vaccinated.

She then went further to explain:

Even among our own population, we have at least three women with menstrual cycles impacted after having spent time with a vaccinated person.

What the actual flying fuck? How is it legal that these people are allowed to teach children?

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User.191

Imagine if they took the same wide and creative approach to protecting children from school shootings. Or from covid-19.

Apparently employing logic or reason is not this “school”s forté...

I’m going to guess and say they probably also don’t teach evolution, science, or LGBT issues...

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
What the…. I can’t… This kind of stupidity makes me so mad 😡.

There’s another thread around here with an article about a store that banned anyone that got a Covid-19 vaccination from entering. I fear we are just going to see more of absolute madness.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Where the hell do people read this stuff? :mad:

MissNomer’s Axiom: The greater the access to facts, the dumber the population becomes.
I have a feeling you're going to get to use that axiom quite a bit.

Not to derail, but this kind of idiocy has been going on almost since the birth of the internet. I can remember in the 1990s being horrified to read that anorexic young girls were using Yahoo Groups for support...not to recover from anorexia, but to teach each other how to do it. They'd literally do things like post pictures to show "look how thin I'm getting!" and get approval from others.

It was my first brush with mentally disturbed people using the internet to share and spread their psychoses. I'm even more horrified now, because now we have craziness to the googolplex power.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
DA5D48D3-8F2B-4C4B-A86A-ED7692F5748D.jpeg

Irony, anyone?

Ulenspiegel

διπλωμάτης
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Oh my...

I can imagine the sex education lesson by this bright teacher, asking the most difficult and complex question of our century:

"Can you get pregnant if you lie down in bed after someone had sex before in that bed?"

Possible answers provided by this teacher:

1. Yes.
2. Possible.
3. Don't know.
4. I have to ask my Mom.

lizkat

Deep deep blue
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What the…. I can’t… This kind of stupidity makes me so mad 😡.

There’s another thread around here with an article about a store that banned anyone that got a Covid-19 vaccination from entering. I fear we are just going to see more of absolute madness.

Never fear. I bring you now news of truly dismal covid stats in the home state of Senator Josh Hawley. May the idiots among Missouri voters long rue the day they ever traded in McCaskill for that dolt. His main claims to covid fame have apparently run to being the sole Senate vote against covid-related hate crimes, and wanting to shift blame to Fauci and China for the very existence of any ill effects of the pandemic in the USA. This despite Trump having denied at a crucial point that there were many cases or would be "any" deaths here.

Be all that as it may, the state of Missouri is in crisis at the moment with a largely unvaccinated population and a strong upsurge of the highly contagious delta variant of the coronavirus.

On the Fourth of July, the chief administrative officer at Mercy Hospital in Springfield, tweeted that the hospital had temporarily run out of ventilators due to an influx of COVID-19 case. Currently, the hospital's intensive care unit was 99 percent full, with only one ICU bed available.

Cox Medical Centers in Springfield are also struggling, with 97 percent of their ICU beds currently filled. Steve Edwards, the president and CEO of CoxHealth, put out a desperate plea on Tuesday for more respiratory therapists. "Springfield, Mo is struggling with surging Covid volumes," he tweeted, adding that the hospital system's "heroic" therapists needed reinforcements.

The plea followed an ominous tweet from Edwards on the fourth, in which he noted that the percentage of COVID-19 tests that have turned up positive had risen to 32 percent. "Very concerning!" he tweeted. He also reported that the hospital system had taken in four pediatric COVID-19 patients on Saturday alone, including one baby that was just a few weeks old.

"If you are making wildly disparaging comments about the vaccine, and have no public health expertise, you may be responsible for someone's death," he tweeted, adding simply, "Shut up."

Vaccines are still largely protective against the delta variant—particularly against severe disease, hospitalization, and death from the infection. However, that protection requires people to actually get vaccinated. Missouri's vaccination rate ranks 37th among states, with only 39 percent of the population fully vaccinated. And the areas now seeing surges have even lower vaccination rates. Taney and Dallas counties, for instance, have just 26 percent and 24 percent of their residents fully vaccinated, respectively.

With the combination of low vaccination rates, the fast spread of the delta variant, and a recent holiday, health workers in the state are bracing for things to get worse in the coming weeks.

"Our projections are only showing us continuing to go up," Ashley Kimberling Casad, vice president of clinical services at CoxHealth in Springfield, told the Associated Press. "We generally see an increase in hospitalizations about two weeks after big events, so knowing it was the holiday weekend and probably lots of people spent time with family and friends and with our vaccination rates so low, we are going to expect that in two weeks it gets really, really busy."

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
It boggles my mind that states like Missouri and Arkansas are walking eyes wide open into yet another surge. That is just beyond stupid.

For all I know insurance companies are already doing it, but they should refuse to pay for anyone's hospitalization if they are not vaccinated. You talk about pre-existing conditions? Stupidity and bullheadedness to the point where you are just asking to become seriously ill...that's a pre-existing condition. A hospital could sue to take your house in payment, and I wouldn't care. Actions, and inactions, have consequences.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
It boggles my mind that states like Missouri and Arkansas are walking eyes wide open into yet another surge. That is just beyond stupid.

For all I know insurance companies are already doing it, but they should refuse to pay for anyone's hospitalization if they are not vaccinated. You talk about pre-existing conditions? Stupidity and bullheadedness to the point where you are just asking to become seriously ill...that's a pre-existing condition. A hospital could sue to take your house in payment, and I wouldn't care. Actions, and inactions, have consequences.
I like that idea.

Top Bottom