The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
the idiot says its his favorite book and I say only it he has one book. only 60.00 for a book you can get for free everywhere. no shame on the orange umpa loompa.

Trump is selling ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills​

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
the idiot says its his favorite book and I say only it he has one book. only 60.00 for a book you can get for free everywhere. no shame on the orange umpa loompa.

Trump is selling ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills​

Billing itself as “the only Bible endorsed by President Trump!” the new venture’s website calls it “Easy-to-read” with “large print” and a “slim design” that “invites you to explore God’s Word anywhere, any time.”

Besides a King James Version translation, it includes copies of the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance, as well as a handwritten chorus of the famous Greenwood song.

That's quite something considering he only supports it when it benefits him.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I managed to get some image scans from the Trump-endorsed Bible, it’s true to the source material but there’s something off I can’t put my finger on.

Like Adam and Eve in the garden..

IMG_1239.png

Top Bottom
1 2