The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Wow, never woulda guessed. They seem like such nice people.

I remember reading about most of this when The NY Times got their hands on some of these documents a few years ago. I’m glad to see that there might finally be some accountability for this crook. 2017-2021 was a very bad period for America. I’m not in a hurry to experience it again 2025-2029.

I’m not surprised that the Trump response is “poor me I’m a victim of a witch hunt...” we’ve all seen this movie before.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I don’t know what thread this one goes in, so I’ll try it here.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1517907237288689669/

Why did she have to bring Michael Jackson into it?

For fucks sake, it's maddening how goddam stupid they sound - and what's with this obsession with the Drumphers and the famous people not being dead? It's not even some kind of advantage in politics, life, it's just inane bullshit so they have something to spew about.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Trump still bragging at his rallies that he’s a genius because of that cognitive test, and whining about water pressure. This guy really is unbelievably dim, and I can’t believe people show up to cheer this mindless rambling on.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump still bragging at his rallies that he’s a genius because of that cognitive test, and whining about water pressure. This guy really is unbelievably dim, and I can’t believe people show up to cheer this mindless rambling on.

At this point I believe it’s more about gathering with like-minded dumb people who believe wrapping themselves in the flag turns them into superheroes, the low rent and unskilled Avengers. It’s like Raiders tailgaters who just continue to get drunk in the parking lot while the games being played and a Grateful Dead concert where high people enjoy endless freeform noodling of greatest hits. Come to think of it, I believe Grateful Dead and Fish are no longer touring. Maybe Trump filled that void or created it for angry white people.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

JFC, what was that, I originally reacted to your post, but I took a listen this morning to the video. Seriously, that wouldn't even pass for drunken rambling, it was completely incoherent ...

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
So, this is out there & silly even for the former 2X impeached president, which means there is of course something scary behind it

OMG :LOL:

Trump continued with another tomato tirade: “And some fruit is a lot worse than—tomatoes are bad, by the way. But it’s very dangerous. No, I wanted them to watch. They were on alert. I remember that specific event because everybody was on alert. They were going to hit, they were going to hit hard.”

And you can't talk about dangerous fruit without this ...

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

The most depressing example of why we are doomed if this corrupt, mentally ill, nincompoop can win an election in 2024. It takes many nincompoops to elect one.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Very Rambo-like. Those shirts and flags are making a lot of sense. Mercenaries, assassins, and flying pineapples…

That’s why Trump values loyalty so much. You’ve got to be sure your secret service detail is willing to jump in front of a tomato for you.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Apparently Mr. Barnbrain wanted to attack Mexican drug carteis and their labs using Patriot missles

He said we could do it in secret and no one would ever know it was us.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Apparently Mr. Barnbrain wanted to attack Mexican drug carteis and their labs using Patriot missles

He said we could do it in secret and no one would ever know it was us.
He want SO to be like Vlad. :mad:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The legal fight between Trump and the District of Columbia has been settled. Trump has to pay the city $750,000.

In the original lawsuit, Racine alleged that Trump’s Presidential Inaugural Committee (PIC) spent over $1 million to book a ballroom at the Trump International Hotel, which Racine said was a gross overpayment. This past November, a D.C. Superior Court judge dismissed the attorney general’s claims that the committee had “wasted” money at the Trump Hotel, but allowed the allegation that the PIC broke nonprofit law to go to trial. A trial date was set for September.

While the committee consented to paying the $750,000 to the District, it didn’t admit to any illegal activity. Trump himself, in a statement to multiple outlets, denied any wrongdoing.

Top Bottom
1 2