The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
ESPN: You're so closely associated with the city of New York. You of all people understand the passion surrounding 9/11. What do you say to those family members who protested (a Saudi-sponsored golf tournament CFSG is hosting) earlier this week and will be doing so again on Friday?

Individual-ONE: Well, nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11, unfortunately, and they should have, as to the maniacs that did that horrible thing to our city, to our country, to the world, so nobody's really been there.

There you have it. 9/11 was a total mystery that we have yet to solve.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
ESPN: You're so closely associated with the city of New York. You of all people understand the passion surrounding 9/11. What do you say to those family members who protested (a Saudi-sponsored golf tournament CFSG is hosting) earlier this week and will be doing so again on Friday?​
Individual-ONE: Well, nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11, unfortunately, and they should have, as to the maniacs that did that horrible thing to our city, to our country, to the world, so nobody's really been there.

There you have it. 9/11 was a total mystery that we have yet to solve.

One of my favorite Trump supporter interviews was a man who wondered why Obama didn't do anything to prevent 9/11.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Republicans, some of them belong up to their necks in the Trump Turd thread. I shudder to think where we would be if the The Head Turd was still calling the shits in DC. And I’m fearful that in 3 months Congress will once again fall to Turd Control.

The current Turd Contingent in the House:

The 18 House Republicans who voted against a resolution to support Finland, Sweden joining NATO​

I wonder what they would have said if The Head Turd still sat in the Brown House. (reference the White House, they white washed it Jan 2020 to get the stench out…)

Republicans on Russia Crisis: It’s Biden’s Fault, Just Don’t Ask Us to Agree on How to Fix It​

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I see Trump has spoken on the Brittney Griner situation. It's Russia and a woman of color, so naturally he's blaming her. I'm not saying she bears no responsibility, but with Trump, he's as predictable as the sun rising.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Are you fool enough to do business with Donald Trump? He’s got a long track record of stiffing vendors.

Ahahahahahaha. Ahahahahahaha.

This is so predictable, but so satisfying. And hilarious.

Good luck on getting any reputable hosting company to deal with that white nationalist platform.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Holy hell, look at this crowd of mouth-breathing, inbred, halfwits ...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1566070508780675075/

Yeah, it would be all fun and games if Fat Donny were a wrestling villain getting to come down for the main event. Then the stupid attire, mindless slogans and never-ending drama would make sense.

Looking at that picture, I can’t figure out why anyone would think it’s a cult.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
@GermanSuplex

Yeah, I have this scale where I plot trump supporters, in the middle is the "Let's try this", maybe voted once in 2016, and on the extreme ends: one end is the super wealthy, the other end is the Qult, MAGAts, the people who trump would not associate with.

As we moved through time, that center moved outward, towards those ends, his support being less and less as he continued to cross "I can't support him any longer" boundaries. Now all that's left are the aforementioned wealthy, privileged, fuck everyone else crowd - and the racist, sexist, homophobic, uneducated, anti-science people, they want him in office because he validates their shitty perspective on the world, when he was president, in their tiny little minds, they were in charge - and they want that back.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Yeah, it would be all fun and games if Fat Donny were a wrestling villain getting to come down for the main event. Then the stupid attire, mindless slogans and never-ending drama would make sense.

Trump apparently learned quite a lot about kayfabe from Vince McMahon during his stint with the WWE.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
Breaking: White House updates TFG's official presidential portrait.

Trump Portrait 9.2022_sm.jpg

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
There is no edit button for me to correct the the typo in the previous post. Anyone else having this problem with your own posts?

Top Bottom
1 2