The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Trump uses hyperbole for everything. It loses its meaning coming from him. A rigged and stolen election the likes of which has never been seen. A never ending with hunt and an attack on our presidency the likes of no other. The greatest first term in recent history, probably all of history. The FBI is the most corrupt federal agency in the history of the nation. I have been attacked viciously like no other president has been attacked before.

He’d make a great weatherman. “It’s raining on September fifth at 2pm like it’s never rained on September fifth at 2pm before. We’ve never seen anything like it before.”

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
There is no edit button for me to correct the the typo in the previous post. Anyone else having this problem with your own posts?
It seems there was a mix-up and the buttons for the moderators were showing up for everyone – apparently, fixing that issue resulted in the edit button being removed for most of us.

ETA: well, now I have one for this post – I am guessing it will vanish after some interval

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It seems there was a mix-up and the buttons for the moderators were showing up for everyone – apparently, fixing that issue resulted in the edit button being removed for most of us.

ETA: well, now I have one for this post – I am guessing it will vanish after some interval
ya I wanted to edit others posts make them as poorly typed as mine

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
so it sounds like trump thinks he is still in the Whitehouse.
The former US President made the statements in Pennsylvania while leading his first rally since his Mar-a-Lago residence was searched by the FBI.
In true Trump fashion, the 76-year-old brought up the topic of 'fake news', continued with his conspiracy theory that the feds tampered with evidence, and claimed the 2020 election was 'rigged'.
At one moment, he turned his attention to the Facebook founder, alleging that the pair had dinner together at the White House 'last week'. Listen to his bizarre comments below:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

My experience for several days is there is no edit button almost immediately after I post. Now there is an edit post on this post. What is the time limit? It used to be 48 hours. I’ll assume this is a glitch, but If this is on purpose… :oops: :unsure:

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I wish that his final con job will be to say it was an act all along and that he just "went through with it" because he knew there were a lot of dumb Americans who would believe him. That would probably be the truth, too, so its unlikely he'll ever speak it. I don't know if there will ever be a moment his followers wake up and realize Trump isn't on some political quest, it was a ploy that went terribly wrong. Or right, I guess, if you're him.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
I wish that his final con job will be to say it was an act all along and that he just "went through with it" because he knew there were a lot of dumb Americans who would believe him.
Or that he realized there was more grift available in politics than in real estate. He sends out a solicitation to his suckers to help fight the rigged election or the unjust FBI raid and over $100 million pours in.

fischersd

Meh
Reaction score
OMFG - just hilarious! SPAM this morning from the tin-foil MAGA hat people - calling themselves "The Epoch Times".

Their headlines that should make you spit your coffee on your computer screen:

"‘Metal-Like Objects’ Found in 94 Percent of Group Who Had Symptoms After Taking mRNA Vaccines: Study"
"Judge Orders Fauci, Other Top Officials to Produce Records for Big Tech–Government Censorship Lawsuit"
"US Rancher Reveals Planned Food Shortages the Real Goal of Carbon Agenda; Bill Gates, CCP Buying Up Farmland"
"COVID-19 Pandemic Has Brought a Life-Threatening Infection Spike in Hospitals, Raising Serious Concerns"
"Better Than Laxatives: The ‘King of Fruit’ Helps to Relieve Constipation"
"Truck Driver Helps a Canada Goose Find Resting Place"

Bat-shit crazy all around...and how are the last two even news?!

Heh..maybe I should have tacked this onto the flat earth thread? (are they not the same group?) :D

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
302343614_1203738040203781_2796012003895867552_n.jpg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
WTF is this clueless dipshit talking about? “They had a Facebook”? Who? What Facebook and what about it?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

this seems a typical trump guy.​

Local man in rainbow wig ‘working to restore Trump to President King of the United States’ arrested​

DELMONT, Pa. — A man in a rainbow wig was arrested in Delmont after he walked into a Dairy Queen with a loaded handgun.

According to the Delmont Borough Police Department, someone traveling south on State Route 66 called 911 to report an erratic driver. The caller said they saw the car pull into the parking lot at Dairy Queen and saw a man, dressed in a “bright yellow safety vest and a rainbow wig,” get out of the car with a gun in his hand and walk into the store.

Download the FREE WPXI News app for breaking news alerts.

The responding officer arrived at the scene less than a minute later and saw the man still inside the store, police said. Several other people were also inside.

The man exited the store out of the side door and the officer approached him.

Follow Channel 11 News on Facebook and Twitter. | Watch WPXI NOW

Police said the man had a loaded .40-caliber handgun in his pocket, as well as several rounds of loose ammunition.

According to police, the man said he was “undercover” and that he was “working to restore Trump to President King of the United States.” He said he was armed to “Kill Democrats and liberals” and to protect himself from “drug traffickers.”

He was taken into custody without incident.

Police searched his car and found two more loaded handguns, a 9mm and .22 caliber. All three guns and 62 rounds of ammunition were seized.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
According to police, the man said he was “undercover” and that he was “working to restore Trump to President King of the United States.” He said he was armed to “Kill Democrats and liberals” and to protect himself from “drug traffickers.”
I wonder how many of these geniuses are on Social Security or Medicare, or maybe their parents are. How many have health insurance because of the Affordable Care Act. How many might be collecting unemployment insurance or are on Medicaid. He doesn't realize that "President King" Trump would drastically cut or eliminate these programs as he give more tax breaks to billionaires. Republicans have gotten a segment of the population to despise policies that are actually in their best interest.

fischersd

Meh
Reaction score
I really don't understand how the Republican Party came to be the party of the blue collar demographic. Back in Reagan's day, it was pretty apparent that they considered themselves the upper class elite.

With the exception of "the Bible Belt" (and, how offended am I that auto-carrot capitalized that?! WTF?!) I don't see how the working class values line up with these assholes?!?!?!

Somewhere along the way, the American people just seem to have lost their ability to think for themselves and have scrutiny over what the media is telling them. Instead, they've put blinders on and only subscribing to very biased media. (sorry, stating the obvious) *sigh*

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Right about now after the latest round of subpoenas and the no-golfng golf-club meetings of yesterday plus Trump's all night TruthSocial voodoo session, the GOP is less about fear mongering than being about 87% scared to death, don't ya think?

the last subpoena.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2