The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
WaPo reporting that SCOTUS has cleared the way to release Trump's tax records to House Ways and Means Committee.

https://wapo.st/3ViUQiB (paywall removed)

The Supreme Court on Tuesday denied former president Donald Trump’s efforts to block the release of his tax records to a congressional committee that has sought the information for years.

The court’s order means that the Treasury Department may quickly hand over six years of tax records from Trump and some of his companies to the House Ways and Means Committee.

There were no recorded dissents in the court’s order.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Trump’s Secretary of State Mike Pompeo just proved that he is the stupidest person in the world. He said in an interview that Randi Weingarten, President of the American Federation of Teachers, is “the most dangerous person in the world.”

He said,

“I tell the story often — I get asked ‘Who’s the most dangerous person in the world? Is it Chairman Kim, is it Xi Jinping?’ The most dangerous person in the world is Randi Weingarten,” Pompeo said.

“It’s not a close call. If you ask, ‘Who’s the most likely to take this republic down?’ It would be the teacher’s unions, and the filth that they’re teaching our kids, and the fact that they don’t know math and reading or writing,” the former top U.S. diplomat added.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
So Weingarten is more dangerous than someone who incited a violent attack on the Capitol in order to retain power? More dangerous than someone who stole highly classified documents and obstructed the attempts by the DOJ to retrieve them? More dangerous than someone whose big lie about election fraud caused great division in the nation? Got it.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
Groypers? Loomered? Am I so old I don't know how young people speak these days? Or it that just her tribute to stupidity? I'm honestly lost on this one. 🤷🏼‍♂️

From Wikipedia:
Groypers, sometimes called the Groyper Army, are a group of white nationalist and far-right activists, provocateurs, and internet trolls who are notable for their attempts to introduce far-right politics ...

From Urban Dictionary re: Loomered:
The act of getting banned for being a racist or xenophobic piece of shit. Coined when right wing pseudo-journalist and conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer was banned from the services of Lyft & Uber for her bigotry on drivers for the companies.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Groypers? Loomered? Am I so old I don't know how young people speak these days? Or it that just her tribute to stupidity? I'm honestly lost on this one. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Loomered I would guess is her invention. She (Laura Loomer) has a book titled “Loomered: How I Became the Most Banned Woman in the World”. It probably means whatever she wants it to mean at any given moment.

@shadow puppet dealt with the groypers. 👍

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
Loomered I would guess is her invention. She (Laura Loomer) has a book titled “Loomered: How I Became the Most Banned Woman in the World”. It probably means whatever she wants it to mean at any given moment.

@shadow puppet dealt with the groypers. 👍
I edited my post while you posted. It was Lyft & Uber who banned Laura for being racist towards their drivers. I guess now known as being "Loomered".

lizkat

Reaction score
WaPo reporting that SCOTUS has cleared the way to release Trump's tax records to House Ways and Means Committee.

I guess he can't say he'll release them when the audit is finished.

His brilliant supporters chime in with what they figure is a righteous whataboutism, only... uh...

behold the uninformed.jpg

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
Now he's on his social media platform lashing out against the Supreme Court, which has three of his appointees, because they unanimously ruled against him. The typical Trump playbook - do something wrong and get called out for it ("fake news"), get investigated for it ("witch hunt"), have a ruling go against him ("unfair"). Anyone not bowing at his feet is a "radical leftist." He'll also go after someone's family.

Will we at some point finally be rid of this orange menace?

lizkat

Reaction score
Now he's on his social media platform lashing out against the Supreme Court, which has three of his appointees, because they unanimously ruled against him. The typical Trump playbook - do something wrong and get called out for it ("fake news"), get investigated for it ("witch hunt"), have a ruling go against him ("unfair"). Anyone not bowing at his feet is a "radical leftist." He'll also go after someone's family.

Will we at some point finally be rid of this orange menace?

He might not want to go after the new special counsel, never mind his family. Jack Smith worked on Thanksgiving and has already made filings to the 11th Circuit regarding detail of some fundamental errors in Trump's previous assertions to that court. Guy is a pit bull.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He had dinner with a well-known white nationalist, Nick Fuentes, but claims he doesn’t know who he is.

That is yet another of Trump’s weak “condemnations” of white supremacy. It isn’t a condemnation at all. It’s just “I know nothing about them”. Which I could maybe believe, but it’s that easy for a racist dirtbag to get dinner with a former president?

Top Bottom
1 2