COVID 19 The Vaccine Thread

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
You can get a vaccine for free, or even get paid to get one in some areas. But people would prefer to pay for a fake vaccine card instead? Some folks really have lost their minds.
If you're vaccine resistant, it probably seems like a bargain.

On top of that, you can get it at a bar!

No standing in line like I've done 3X, and will one more time*.

*I've taken my mother to her drive in vaccine appt, and will again next week.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
You can get a vaccine for free, or even get paid to get one in some areas. But people would prefer to pay for a fake vaccine card instead? Some folks really have lost their minds.
That's rural California for you. Half the people out here who haven't died or contracted COVID don't believe in it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
My brother-in-law was exposed starting the day after his second Pfizer dose, for three days he and several other co-workers were in a close office environment and even though they were masked, everyone in that office came down with it except for him and another supervisor who was also vaccinated.

Two of them are currently in the hospital and the rest are recovering. It sounds like there was no question they were all exposed and even though my brother-in-law wasn't at 14 days past the second dose it appears he was still protected.

MarkusL

Power User
Reaction score
A guy who works at my place has declined the vaccine. I asked him why and he said ‘because of what I know’. I asked him what he knew, and listened to 5 minutes of the most unbelievable bollocks I have ever heard in my 38 years on this planet. It was one of those situations where there is no point even trying to educate the person and you simply have to walk away and hope you haven’t lost any brain cells yourself in the time spent in their company.
Here in Sweden we have people going to anti-vax anti-mask anti-semite anti-restrictions protests carrying signs protesting against cell theory of all things, i.e. the theory that all living organisms are made up of cells.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
....protests carrying signs protesting against cell theory of all things, i.e. the theory that all living organisms are made up of cells.

You want to know what to do with people like that. Tell them that you have absolute proof that living organisms are made of cells, and to find out, they just need to look at their hand. When they do so, and inevitably complain about not being able to see how this proves cell theory, tell them to look closer. They'll probably do so to humor you, and when they do...

PUNCH THEM ON THE HAND!

...you'll end up hurting their hand, and they'll smack themselves in the face. It's absolutely brilliant.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Shocked about the high rate of Alaska, for political reasons, but also what's involved in getting just about anything to people in Alaska. Then we have Alabama and what I can only assume must be the long arduous journey across the street from the strip mall.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
...Also, quicksand was a big concern for me.
There's a lot of that going around.

...We know exactly what the vaccines contain! Do you believe they contain hidden microchips, bacteria to rewire your brain to vote red (i.e. very left here), or something like that?
Yes. But on the positive side, there's zero calories and no trans fats.

😖 These people need to be in a locked room lined with mattresses.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
There's a lot of that going around.

Yes. But on the positive side, there's zero calories and no trans fats.

😖 These people need to be in a locked room lined with mattresses.
Honestly, Americans may just be too stupid to live

I’ve been questioning this for some time now... I won’t say most, but enough to sink the ship with their buffoonery. 😥

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Honestly, Americans may just be too stupid to live

I’ve been questioning this for some time now... I won’t say most, but enough to sink the ship with their buffoonery. 😥
Fun fact: Rising sea levels are not due to global warming, but rather due to those sunken ships.

Very easy to prove. Water evaporates when it gets hot, so global warming would actually lower the sea levels. If you fill a bucket with water and then submerge a bunch of rocks, the water level will rise. Since boats sink like rocks, this proves without a doubt that Trump won the 2020 election and that the plandemic is a conspiracy. Q.Q.Q.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Fun fact: Rising sea levels are not due to global warming, but rather due to those sunken ships.

Very easy to prove. Water evaporates when it gets hot, so global warming would actually lower the sea levels. If you fill a bucket with water and then submerge a bunch of rocks, the water level will rise. Since boats sink like rocks, this proves without a doubt that Trump won the 2020 election and that the plandemic is a conspiracy. Q.Q.Q.

Be careful throwing out facts and logic like that. It might trigger the libtards in their safe spaces.

U

User.45

This is quite scary:

1620746447515.png

1620746421806.png

Top Bottom
1 2