Main Camera
iPhone
Finally ...

Wordle 219 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Once I got the exclusions (vowels, consonant combinations, etc.) I just kept noodling over words in my head - glad this isn't timed :D

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Wordle 219 5/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

guess the colors have to do with dark mode. I did this in Safari on my iPad in dark mode.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wordle 220 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟨🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I kind of f-ed up the second move, a word popped into my head and I reused an known, invalid letter. Duh, though it did help to a degree.

Hahaha, my first word was contextual to the chit chat this morning ...

1643122712624.png

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Going the wrong way here. First few games I was getting it in 3, now 4 or 5.

Wordle 221 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wordle 221 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟨🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

First word was - as always - from a conversation, text, something today. Nothing. Yikes. Second word, kind of related, also wanted to hit up two vowels, then I got a letter that's commonly used with another letter, two combinations already invalidated from the previous two guesses which was huge. Went with the 3rd common combo, not the solve but it made it pretty apparent.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Wordle 221 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟨🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

First word was - as always - from a conversation, text, something today. Nothing. Yikes. Second word, kind of related, also wanted to hit up two vowels, then I got a letter that's commonly used with another letter, two combinations already invalidated from the previous two guesses which was huge. Went with the 3rd common combo, not the solve but it made it pretty apparent.
Look who’s bumping! 😝

Top Bottom
1 2