This fat bastard in Big Sur was staring me down for my last cheeto

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It wasn't playing either, it and all of it's minions were surrounding me like it was part of a plan or something so I had to retreat to my car to finish my cheetos.

u4gtoa6gt1z71.jpeg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
rI see so many funky squirrels on my rides but. no way to get a pic of them. fat ones in the cemetery weird colors weird tail shapes really long really short, square and no tails.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Maybe some of them are also ground squirrels, not regular ones.
ya it seems we haver a couple main ones. =but man so many wacky looking ones. the no tail one really threw me for a loop. love to make a photo catalog of them but there is no way to stop and take pics they are gone way to fast.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
It wasn't playing either, it and all of it's minions were surrounding me like it was part of a plan or something so I had to retreat to my car to finish my cheetos.

I guess the real question is are they the real, puffy Cheetos or that crunchy abomination they call Cheetos? 🤣

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I guess the real question is are they the real, puffy Cheetos or that crunchy abomination they call Cheetos? 🤣

Wait, they make a crunchy kind of Cheetos? I thought they were all that stuff that's like foam insulation. My SIL used to keep them in her car and offer them around on trips hither and yon as if Cheetos were in the realm of caviar, rubies and emeralds. One try and I was disabused of that notion... and still would be even if they were crunchy.

Top Bottom
1 2