This'll drive the religious nuts crazy...

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
I can see the complaints now!

Miss, I have a complaint! Those competitions suck and have no place in a modern society! Granted, I haven’t seen one and have no clue if they are as bad as I’ve been led to believe, but I am complaining anyway! Get me the manager! Pronto!

As for the trans winner on the other hand, no complaints. Must be a huge win for many worldwide.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Last week I would have said this couldn't happen. Today I'm thrilled to be proven wrong! I don't really give a hoot about beauty pageants. But I'm a huge fan of people surprising me and being decent human beings. Stories like this give me hope for the future.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Looks like the chucklehead crowd has found a new argument against transgenders.

According to alleged sources, this is apparently a way for the liberal elites to strip women of their power and agency by awarding biological men roles traditionally meant for women.

...yup.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Any comment threads on that (elsewhere) will either horrify me or bring me large amounts of amusement.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
According to alleged sources, this is apparently a way for the liberal elites to strip women of their power and agency by awarding biological men roles traditionally meant for women.
Does that mean transgender women should not be allowed to cook, clean, and raise children?

Top Bottom
1 2