Thumbnail Image Size

Huntn

Site Champ
Reaction score
If possible could you adjust thumbnail size of images to make them larger? This is really too small, imo. Twice as big would be better. :)

29453B11-D6A9-4DAC-8F9F-6A5E633D16B6.jpeg

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
I Voted
Reaction score
If possible could you adjust thumbnail size of images to make them larger? This is really too small, imo. Twice as big would be better. :)

View attachment 74
It will do this with attached images but if you post it at full size the board will automatically resize it so it's not huge.

Huntn

Site Champ
Reaction score
Check this post:

Thumbnail is too small, full size takes the entire width of the page. Based on that post a thumbnail 2 or 3x larger would be the best presentation. Thanks!

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
I Voted
Reaction score
Check this post:

Thumbnail is too small, full size takes the entire width of the page. Based on that post a thumbnail 2 or 3x larger would be the best presentation. Thanks!
If you go back and edit that post, remove the image directly by just back spacing it out. Now click on the the button that says "Full Image". It will look huge there but when you post it, it will resize to fit the page. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 11.35.27 AM.png

Huntn

Site Champ
Reaction score
If you go back and edit that post, remove the image directly by just back spacing it out. Now click on the the button that says "Full Image". It will look huge there but when you post it, it will resize to fit the page. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

View attachment 96
I’ve experimented and choose ”medium size“ before attaching this image to this,post. Unless there is a setting I am unaware of, the choices are either teeny thumbnail or page wide image. My impression is that this is the same software that MRs runs on, and there the thumbnails are about 3x the size they are here.

3E0DD848-EC3D-4742-8C89-4CFD6E986579.jpeg

3E0DD848-EC3D-4742-8C89-4CFD6E986579.jpeg

I‘d like something 2-3x larger for a thumbnail, and they are larger at MRs.

Edit: I just noticed That on the edit page, the full size image looks larger than on the published page. :unsure:
Edit 2: I think I figured it out. I’ll have to work with full images instead of thumbnails here. Thanks for the help! :)

Top Bottom