Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
amlp38685-large__19080.1544635244.jpg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Can't fool me, that's just a frozen souvenir from the day when the then mightily polluted Cuyahoga River caught fire in Cleveland for the 13th and supposedly last time, on June 22, 1969.

Or maybe it was from the 14th time, which occurred in August of 2020 after a (land-based) fuel tanker crashed and the resulting spill leaked through storm drains and set fired to the benighted river yet again...

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Here is one of my crappier burning snow pictures. The snow was falling at the time, and it seems to me it was like quarter-inch flakes, so the flash really exaggerated the size.
So you’re saying the flash set the snow on fire?

Man, China needs to step up their game. This is simply not acceptable. The fake snow must violate tons of safety regulations... Why isn’t Commie Sleepy Joe Burisma doing anything? Huh? You know why!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Fake and real are my focus in the waning days of winter...

Fake (well fake here and now anyway): tulips via photo on my desktop.

not here not yet.jpg

And as for real... the fake forecast was for scattered snow and temps in the 30s. The real thing turned out to be salted roads so it wouldn't stick and real snow parking and dumping because the promised 30mph breeze suddenly stalled out here and the air temp is only 22ºF.

sneaky snow 2021 March 14.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2