Today’s Shooting (an ongoing topic)

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not today’s shooting but….

The Messenger News is littered with stories like this all day everyday. It’s pretty much the news source for the worst of humanity. I get it popped up in Flipboard amongst other news. Thinking about blocking it because it’s always a major bummer.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Barely even makes the news anymore. Nothing to see here, just a subway car full of civilians trying to get to where they need to go being terrorized by senseless gun violence.

Also, the guy who pulled out the gun was under no imminent threat. Totally senseless stuff.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Barely even makes the news anymore. Nothing to see here, just a subway car full of civilians trying to get to where they need to go being terrorized by senseless gun violence.

Also, the guy who pulled out the gun was under no imminent threat. Totally senseless stuff.

I thought i read that the guy who pulled the gun had been stabbed in the back by a lady before he pulled the gun. Of course, he had been beating another guy (the eventual shooter) senseless at the time he was stabbed, so…

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I thought i read that the guy who pulled the gun had been stabbed in the back by a lady before he pulled the gun. Of course, he had been beating another guy (the eventual shooter) senseless at the time he was stabbed, so…
Right, this is in line with what the news reported earlier this evening. Strange times, sounds like the NY subway has gotten really bad and they've had to call in the national guard to help.

Top Bottom
1 2