Transcend flush SD card for Macs

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Picked up the 512GB version of this for my M1 MBP. Got it from B&H, where i was on a waiting list (the 512GB version was apparently in short supply).

I’m using carbon copy cloner to back up my docs directory nightly to the card, as a third-order backup (I also use Time Machine onto two network drives at home, and once a month back up the whole drive to an external SSD with Carbon copy closer at work. Main reason is because I had a weird issue with a Word bug a few weeks back where a file got lost and I had to retrieve a prior version of a document from a Time Machine - luckily there was a Time Machine copy on the mac, itself, because I didn’t want to go home and retrieve it off my NAS.

The fit is very good. Sticks out by about a mm. The speed isn’t great, but since I am doing incremental backups it works fine for me.

I don’t use the SD card slot for anything else, so I’m just going to keep the card in there. (I use an external combo CF Express Type A/SD reader for reading cards from my cameras).

733D270F-0AA3-4107-9280-80F63179EEFA.jpeg
DFEA745A-05E8-4966-A8C3-3DE855E6DCEF.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2