Transgender anarchist wins GOP nomination for sheriff in Cheshire County, New Hampshire

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
The Title Says it All.

She's an anarchist satanist who's campaign slogan was "FUCK THE POLICE", refuses to enforce any laws for what she sees as victimless crimes. Dunno if people liked her policies, or the R after her name, but hey, she's their candidate for sheriff now.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
The teeth gnashing involved. I want them to win, but I don't want THEM to win. You can just feel the wheels grinding.

Marylin Huston, Cheshire County GOP chair, congratulated her on her victory. Huston consistently referred to DiMezzo as “he” during the interview, despite the candidate identifying as female.

“He did very well with the primary and that was wonderful,” Huston said.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-12-at-6.43.28-AM-300x219.png

DiMezzo comes from the Free Keene group of Libertarian activists that produced Nobody, a gubernatorial candidate who changed his name from Rich Paul to Nobody. She also hosts an internet radio show where she is referred to as “She-Male.” Free Keene started as an off-shoot of the Free State Project of Libertarians, but the Free State Project has since distanced itself from Free Keene.

Huston said DiMezzo only ran as a Republican because of problems getting Libertarian candidates on the ballot. Huston said DiMezzo never showed up to the GOP meetings and candidate events, even though she was invited.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
The Title Says it All.

She's an anarchist satanist who's campaign slogan was "FUCK THE POLICE", refuses to enforce any laws for what she sees as victimless crimes. Dunno if people liked her policies, or the R after her name, but hey, she's their candidate for sheriff now.

LOL this (the bolding is mine) in the cited piece is actually what probably "says it all" ...

"DiMezzo, associated with the Free Keene movement of libertarian activists, said Friday she is looking forward to debating incumbent Sheriff Eli Rivera, the popular Democrat who is running for his fifth term."

Top Bottom
1 2