Trump’s rallies backfiring on public opinion in battle

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

They should have backfired just holding them as a sitting President outside campaign season. But whatever. Better late than never and for whatever reason.
The optics of it are startling to most, all those unmasked people face to face like that while cases are spiking. Trump see's this as his last stand I'm sure and he'll likely go out as he came in, on his own terms.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The optics of it are startling to most, all those unmasked people face to face like that while cases are spiking. Trump see's this as his last stand I'm sure and he'll likely go out as he came in, on his own terms.
As long as he goes. And hopefully without burning the country to the ground on his way out.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is nature’s way of thinning out the stupid ones. Darwin Awards awaiting to be handed out.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Two days ago, people were treated for hypothermia after being left to freeze following a Trump rally.

Cut to today...

61BEE597-6E67-434B-BC47-7E060C9B11F2.jpeg

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
What a campaign slogan: "Attend a Trump campaign rally and sample the select menu of health conditions you may run the the risk of contracting - none of which will be covered by the health insurance I am doing my utmost to terminate: Choose between heatstroke, hypothermia and Covid. As a special offer, you may select two of the above."

Top Bottom
1 2