Ilhan Omar to introduce articles of impeachment

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
Indeed, although with Bojo in charge we cannot really claim any high ground. :D
👍 100%

Let's not forget who Pfeffel the Oven Ready buddied up to.

file-20201001-15-9ie9k3.jpg

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
Indeed, although with Bojo in charge we cannot really claim any high ground. :D
Indeed although we could have Corbyn and Abbot running this shit show now though which gives me the shivers lol. One positive of that though is Dianne is known for massively underestimating important figures so our death toll would be much less [emoji23][emoji2359].

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
Indeed although we could have Corbyn and Abbot running this shit show now though which gives me the shivers lol. One positive of that though is Dianne is known for massively underestimating important figures so our death toll would be much less [emoji23][emoji2359].
Sure, let's joke about people dying.
Ha fucking ha.

Eraserhead

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
There‘s a word for people that are too scared to stand up for what they supposedly believe in....

COWARD​

i think actually I disagree with AOC on this. She may have had more threats but the GOP is much more vulnerable to those threats.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
From the 20th I am personally planning on trolling all of you, because that's how we are apparently.

It's surreal to read about this irrational fear of others' hatred when you are spreading the message of hatred. Can they not see the sad irony and the juxtaposition of what they are saying? I think they genuinely believe that Trump is the messenger of peace and love.

We are not rid of the red hatters in the US, or the rest of their irksome brethren in Europe. They are emboldened and ready to fight. I saw something pop up on my news alerts about the blow to the far fright in the UK because of Parler going down. Good fucking riddance to bad rubbish.

The frequent complete lack of irony within the right is hilarious. I’m still laughing about the pundit I saw on Fox News recently ranting on how the Democrats don’t care about the constitution and law and order, and this was after the 1/6 riot.

Top Bottom
1 2