Trump Address The Nation

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
Did you see that 1 minute address to tout the stock market hitting 30K, lots of stock market records broken, lots of COVID vaccines on his watch, all crammed into 1 minute. Everything is great, apart from 275K dead people.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I'm just glad we're not flooded with him 24/7 anymore, I think the nation as a whole got dumber by listening to such a dumbass address us like a spoiled little child for the last 4 years. It'll be nice having adults in charge again.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Did you see that 1 minute address to tout the stock market hitting 30K, lots of stock market records broken, lots of COVID vaccines on his watch, all crammed into 1 minute. Everything is great, apart from 275K dead people.
Here, try some of Donny’s Old School Snake Oil, gar-un-teed to make you feel no pain. Rumor has it that several prominent Congressional GOP members got to watch the Behold the Goagula video* on a personal visit to a Trump Resort. 👾

* Get Out reference. ;)

98F1C22D-0945-4AA1-9E77-953F3C815A80.jpeg

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm just glad we're not flooded with him 24/7 anymore, I think the nation as a whole got dumber by listening to such a dumbass address us like a spoiled little child for the last 4 years. It'll be nice having adults in charge again.
They mentioned and I remember the first Trump cabinet meeting when they went around the table so each Thump Cabinet member could declare Donny was a genius, and how grateful they were to be able to pledge fealty to him like a mob boss. It was one of the early shocks of this sad chapter in our history.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
They mentioned and I remember the first Trump cabinet meeting when they went around the table so each Thump Cabinet member could declare Donny was a genius, and how grateful they were to be able to pledge fealty to him like a mob boss. It was one of the early shocks of this sad chapter in our history.
They stopped just short of calling him supreme leader while kissing his ring. It was unbelievable.

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
This was where the boot licking truly began. That cabinet meeting was the most cringe inducing, nails down the blackboard event at the time.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
This was where the boot licking truly began. That cabinet meeting was the most cringe inducing, nails down the blackboard event at the time.
Yes, that was...surreal. Like a SNL sketch brought to life.

And a portent of things to come.

Years from now when you tell your grandchildren about this...they will roll their eyes and go, “Oh, come on!” And you’ll be like, “No, it all really happened!”

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Yes, that was...surreal. Like a SNL sketch brought to life.

And a portent of things to come.

Years from now when you tell your grandchildren about this...they will roll their eyes and go, “Oh, come on!” And you’ll be like, “No, it all really happened!”

There were a lot of surreal things about Trump's administration.

One I will always remember was Trump's having to dissolve his council of business advisors to avoid further embarrassment just because so many CEOs were resigning in the wake of Trump's totally unpresidential reaction to events in Charlottesville in 2017.

The Strategic and Policy Forum and the White House Manufacturing Jobs Initiative were both dissolved as corporate leaders continued to resign.

Trump claimed in a tweet that this was his decision, writing: “Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both. Thank you all!”

The collapse of the advisory bodies follows seven different corporate leaders stepping down from the two councils in recent days including the CEOs of both Campbell’s Soup and 3M on Wednesday.

Trump had previously stated that resignations from both panels were of no consequence. “For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place. Grandstanders should not have gone on. JOBS!” he said on Twitter on Tuesday.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Whoever said this Biden Cabinet rollout is like a return to sanity, it’s such a breath of fresh air! From ☢️ To 🎉🌈. They, the new people look competent, sane, normal, and are concerned for the country. Holy shit, it just makes you realize how far down rabbit sewer hole we were, and the Dow is up, that Mr Lunatic always tries to take credit for except he is being shoved out of the picture.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Whoever said this Biden Cabinet rollout is like a return to sanity, it’s such a breath of fresh air! From ☢️ To 🎉🌈. They, the new people look competent, sane, normal, and are concerned for the country. Holy shit, it just makes you realize how far down rabbit sewer hole we were, and the Dow is up, that Mr Lunatic always tries to take credit for except he is being shoved out of the picture.

I know.

Sanity, decency, competence, experience, a worldview informed by ethics, and a concern for the public good - who knew how much this stuff mattered?

Top Bottom
1 2