Elite Member
Reaction score

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Thanks for the invite, and this just broke...

Welcome! Is this a surprise to anyone? Looking forward to Trump's strong throated denial, again.

Attachments

• trump-blowhard.jpeg
    trump-blowhard.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I’m tired of our letting it all go. When is it time to answer to what he’s said and done?
This is a great question, he's done so many things that have sent others to prison while getting a free pass. I'm guessing that as long as he holds the office and Republicans still hold the Senate that no charges will ever amount to anything.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
This is a great question, he's done so many things that have sent others to prison while getting a free pass. I'm guessing that as long as he holds the office and Republicans still hold the Senate that no charges will ever amount to anything.

Will anything be one step too far? Take for instance the protests in Washington D.C. calling up the national guard to buzz the crowd with helicopters. How much further would he be willing to go? I am guessing Trump wouldn't bat an eye to order the National Guard to open fire on the protesters.

Got to hope even Moscow Mitch would be up for removal at that point.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Will anything be one step too far? Take for instance the protests in Washington D.C. calling up the national guard to buzz the crowd with helicopters. How much further would he be willing to go? I am guessing Trump wouldn't bat an eye to order the National Guard to open fire on the protesters.

Got to hope even Moscow Mitch would be up for removal at that point.

Somebody would have to wake him up to tell him it happened. He looks like death warmed over at this point. I‘m surprised he isn’t retiring.

U

User.45

This forum could use a trumper or two. I’d love to hear them try to rationalize this one.
Nah, it's pointless.
I said it in March, if the literature was already there by Feb 20s, which is published with an at least 2-4week delay, then all the data must have been there for Trump to review by the end of Jan beginning of Feb. So the only surprise here is that the idiot incriminated himself this time. But that's kinda expected too, right? A narcissists achilles heel is bragging.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This forum could use a trumper or two. I’d love to hear them try to rationalize this one.
I don't disagree, we did try with a couple and it didn't last for one reason or another but certainly all are welcome to join us here.

So far his supporters have rationalized every terrible and illegal thing he's done to date, I don't see this being any different. I mean look at Herman Cane, slamming the virus and proudly not wearing a mask all the way up until the day he died. These people are like nothing we've ever seen when it comes to hypocrisy.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
This actually doesn't surprise me one bit. He is a narcissus. John Gruber of Daring Fireball summed it up quite nicely

Woodward writes his first Trump book and never gets to speak to Trump. Book comes out and makes Trump look bad. Trump is furious that his staff didn’t hook him up with Woodward because he thinks if Woodward had interviewed him, he’d have charmed Woodward and looked better in the book. So, next book, Trump’s staff listens to the boss and Woodward gets 18 interviews with Trump. 18! Woodward, famously, records all of his interviews for all of his books. Trump, of course, said all sorts of damning stuff to Woodward because he’s an idiot.

No matter what evidence there is, and in this case Woodward has taped conversations, his minions will follow 45 off the cliff. I'm more convinced than ever that the GOP will pull out all the tricks to steal November's election because every day is another nail in his coffin. There's no way they would win fair and square.

Citizenzen

Power User
Reaction score
... So far his supporters have rationalized every terrible and illegal thing he's done to date, I don't see this being any different. ...

There may be no difference with their response, but the evidence is unequivocal and of the most serious nature. That is the part that is different. And I’m a little curious how they’d rationalize it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
There may be no difference with their response, but the evidence is unequivocal and of the most serious nature. That is the part that is different. And I’m a little curious how they’d rationalize it.
I took a look over at PRSI and their defense starts on page one of the thread. 😁

Citizenzen

Power User
Reaction score
Graham went on to dismiss the idea that Trump was wrong to have downplayed the pandemic publicly. “The idea,” he said, “of the president saying we're not all going to die seems smart to me.”

Straw man. I’d be embarrassed to trot that out as argument.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score

"Of course he played it down. If he told the truth, people would've panicked even more than they did. There would've been chaos in the streets, and the death toll would've been considerably higher than the 6000-9000 it is now. Love my president. Trump 2020."

Top Bottom
1 2