Trump aide Hope Hicks has Covid - Update Trump Tests Positive

...and she travels with Trump.

Top Trump aide Hope Hicks tests positive for coronavirus after traveling with president to debate

...Hicks, who has been known to spend a lot of time with Trump, had traveled with the president to the debate Tuesday night in Cleveland. She was seen not wearing a mask.

Trump, 74, himself rarely wears a mask and has mocked his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, 77, for often wearing face coverings.

The White House didn’t comment on reports that Hicks had tested positive, but a spokesman issued a statement about the administration’s Covid-19 protocols.

Seriously...he's been tempting fate for a long time now. I'm not hoping she gave it to him, but it wouldn't surprise me at this point either.

Last edited:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't like to say it but if anyone deserve covid its trump. he needs to get super sick with a really slow recovery. though I doubt it would beat anything into his head.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It's so risky for both of them but Trump is just careless. He should be in self quarantine right now but we know he won't.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I don't like to say it but if anyone deserve covid its trump. he needs to get super sick with a really slow recovery. though I doubt it would beat anything into his head.

I hope to god he doesn't have it. If he does, and he dies from it, the Republicans will blame Obama, and there will be even more chaos in the streets.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
wholy crap he says he is going to quarantine I bet it lasts more then a day or so.

Last edited:

Renzatic

Reaction score
I would never wish him harm but if it shut him up for a week or two that would be alright by me.

He's in his 70's, overweight, and likely has a few underlying conditions. If he gets it, it'll more than likely be a death sentence for him.

Better hope he doesn't get it at all.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
He's in his 70's, overweight, and likely has a few underlying conditions. If he gets it, it'll more than likely be a death sentence for him.

Better hope he doesn't get it at all.
I'll go with that, wouldn't wish it on anyone. I want the guy out of office but by getting his ass kicked at the ballot box, not a virus.

Renzatic

Reaction score
I'll go with that, wouldn't wish it on anyone. I want the guy out of office but by getting his ass kicked at the ballot box, not a virus.

Yeah. Wishing death upon anyone is a shitty thing to do, even for someone as slimy and unscrupulous as Trump. If he's to lose this November, let him lose as cleanly and honestly as possible.

And for a more coldly pragmatic take, it's not something you want to have happen, because imagine how his fanbase, as predisposed to believing in wild conspiracies and fantasies as they are, would take the news of his death. The fallout would be terrible.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Thomas, I just updated your title.

Hope they have a plan in place for this, also who knows how long he's had it now. Biden and everyone at the debates could also be exposed now as well.

U

User.45

Trump has COVID:
1601616678481.png

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
As I mentioned in another thread, I'm not going to wish harm on him but can't help think that if they had all practiced CDC guidelines this could've been avoided. That said let's hope for a full recovery here so we can get this election over with.

Renzatic

Reaction score
It makes me wonder what would happen if Biden did catch it from Trump, and they both ended up dying. What would we do in that situation, elect the vice presidents?

U

User.45

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm not going to wish harm on him but can't help think that if they had all practiced CDC guidelines this could've been avoided. That said let's hope for a full recovery here so we can get this election over with.
Agree, but there's a huge bag of karma in this.

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
i hope he has a real rough time.
i hope he has to go undergo life support in hospital.
i hope he has lingering complications.
i hope that evangelicals view this as god's punishment.
i hope that he takes hydroxy for it.

i hope the people all around him that he gave it to recover quickly.

i hope he stayed clear of Biden at the debate.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 14.45.36.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 14.45.36.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2