Yes, he really said this
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1301634784448438272/

Biden was quick to respond
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1301697991481458688/

trump_graves.jpg

Citizenzen

Power User
Reaction score
Tonight, Rachel Maddow said she not only can’t remember a president saying such a thing, she can’t remember any human being saying it

Yet who here is surprised to find those words being attributed to donald trump?

What an absolute, irredeemable, piece of shit.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
As angry and hollow as this story makes me feel, if this doesn’t tip the remaining members and former members of our uniformed services, then they are not taking their oath to the Constitution seriously. I have had conversations in the past with prior service members who speak at lengths about the office of the commander in chief, and neglect the Constitution. I can only hope now that they realize their mistake.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
As angry and hollow as this story makes me feel, if this doesn’t tip the remaining members and former members of our uniformed services, then they are not taking their oath to the Constitution seriously. I have had conversations in the past with prior service members who speak at lengths about the office of the commander in chief, and neglect the Constitution. I can only hope now that they realize their mistake.
So many have already sold their souls on so many Conservative principles, it seems like they're going down with the ship. However, if this election is a landslide toward Biden I will be more than happy to be proven wrong here.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I’m listening to Joe Biden taking questions now after delivering a very touching speech. He agrees.
He's been all over the place, giving all of this "Joe Hiden" or "Hiding in his basement" talk no credibility. I've personally enjoyed his answers to the press, it's a refreshing change of pace.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

This to me is about how Trump had already landed behind the eight-ball with the votes of military and their families before the 2020 campaigns even began to ramp up. It's typical of him to lash out at the press anyway, and he'd love to have this Stars and Stripes outlet gone because it's probably not going to do him any favors with the military even just reporting verbatim what he says or tweets from now to November.

But it sounds to me like this shutdown might not fly. Congress appropriates the money and already restored funding once as a warning shot... and now this happens anyway? Congresscritters will be hearing about it from their constituents among military.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Trump doesn't care about the troops. He will still be supported by people who never served, but put "Support the Troops" ribbons or sticker on their car to look tough. He was popular with the troops initially, but they've seen how he really is and his support among military members has dropped precipitously.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This thing has has legs and is putting Trump on the defense, he came out quick and strong denying it. Yet, he's doing everything in his power to destroy and suppress it. These are things you can picture him saying and the sources are credible, it's going to be hard for him to spin his way out of it.

This isn't an issue of Republicans vs Democrats, it's a total lack of human decency, we all support our soldiers.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Gotta wonder how this is playing out on Fox News, how do you defend the indefensible?

Top Bottom
1 2