Trump Calls On Massive Protests If Prosecutors Go After Him And Offers Pardons To Jan. 6ers

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
when you cant imagine trump going lower he keeps surprising you.

Former President Donald Trump Saturday night called on his followers to stage massive protests in multiple cities should prosecutors act against him. He also said he would offer pardons to those charged in the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol that he incited in a last-gasp attempt to remain in power.
“If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protests we have ever had in Washington, D.C., in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere, because our country and our elections are corrupt,” he said to a rally audience in Conroe, Texas, reading from teleprompters set up on either side of his lectern.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Former President Donald Trump Saturday night called on his followers to stage massive protests in multiple cities should prosecutors act against him. He also said he would offer pardons to those charged in the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol that he incited in a last-gasp attempt to remain in power.
“If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protests we have ever had in Washington, D.C., in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere, because our country and our elections are corrupt,” he said to a rally audience in Conroe, Texas, reading from teleprompters set up on either side of his lectern.
If you violently elevate him to power, he will pardon you for those crimes. This is a call to violent overthrow of the United States. It’s outright treason.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
FFS. He’s doing it again. And I’m sure if it results in another January 6-like riot, the cons will all pretend to be clueless. He’s literally doing the exact same thing all over again, this time using lying about the investigations into him as fuel instead of lies about the election. Yet, I bet there are probably only two conservatives in congress who will say or do anything about it - Kinzinger and Cheney.

The cons will placate Trump by talking about how protests are the bedrock of democracy, there’s nothing wrong with calling people together when injustice is being done, etc. Which is all true. But it also ignores everything else surrounding these protests, and everything we saw play out leading up to and on the day of January 6.

Here we go again.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
how is this legal?

You know, pre-Orange-Asshole, if you would've just shown me what some rando politician said, I would've thought, "Holy hell, there's no way this person isn't going to jail ...", because that's how I really thought things worked. If nothing else, the Cantaloupe-Fucktard showed me, the only thing that was preventing people saying this kind of stuff, was their own value systems, because there's clearly no legal consequence.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
You know, pre-Orange-Asshole, if you would've just shown me what some rando politician said, I would've thought, "Holy hell, there's no way this person isn't going to jail ...", because that's how I really thought things worked. If nothing else, the Cantaloupe-Fucktard showed me, the only thing that was preventing people saying this kind of stuff, was their own value systems, because there's clearly no legal consequence.
Any public statement even implicitly advocating violence should not be covered by 1A.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Trump is, at the very least, smart enough to know not to make outright calls for violence in any of his speeches. Though anyone with half a brain know his ultimate intentions are incitement, you'd have to prove said intentions, which would be fairly difficult to do.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I'll be 40 this year and it's looking more and more like this country will collapse in my lifetime. The preppers are looking more sane by the day lol

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I'll be 40 this year and it's looking more and more like this country will collapse in my lifetime. The preppers are looking more sane by the day lol

I don't think we're seeing the collapse of the country exactly, but there's no doubt we've got a bumpy few years ahead of us.

I'm expecting we'll see the far right resort to guerilla tactics here within the next couple of years.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Any public statement even implicitly advocating violence should not be covered by 1A.

It used to be that if you made statements - online, in the press or otherwise - even hinting at harm to a politician, you would be arrested, tried and convicted. Yet hundreds of people trespassing on the Capitol chanting “hang Mike Pence” after they’ve erected a noose and gallows are treated the same as people who steal tennis shoes.

I understand we are in uncharted territory, what with many of these criminal lemmings being numerous citizens of America otherwise seen as “normal citizens”, all headed up by their ringleader Trump, but truth, facts and reality are not something they believe in. They will continue to foment this garbage and whip these people into a frenzy until people start getting put in handcuffs and sent to prison for a few years, or decades.

If we’re going to be screwed either way, I’d rather the rule of law and rationality fight back as hard as Trump’s army of misinformation and lies. And really, calling it misinformation and lies is being to generous - it’s a pile of easily disproven bullshit that has captivated these millions of Republican Americans.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

CALLING ALL SUCKERS who want to be bent over the Constitution and buggered, Donny has a deal for you after you help him skate. 🧐

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
On the bright side, he sounds scared. We've been hearing almost since the beginning of his term about his legal jeopardy and how "the walls are closing in". The Mueller Probe didn't result in any damage to Trump, which the cons have used their misinformation and PR to spin into "they found nothing". He runs everything all the way up to the Supreme Court. I'm hoping it's real for now, because he has way too much power for one idiot to hold.

Top Bottom
1 2