Trump demands names of the congressional Republicans who said they recognize Biden as winner

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Trump is off the rails and taking to bullying ALL Republicans who have recognize President-elect Biden as the next president. As death threats and hate speech reaches and all time high and he is doing everything in his remaining power to stoke it.

From The Hill
The president was referring to a survey from The Washington Post that found that only 25 Congressional Republicans acknowledged Biden’s victory.

"25, wow! I am surprised there are so many. We have just begun to fight. Please send me a list of the 25 RINOS. I read the Fake News Washington Post as little as possible!" Trump tweeted on Saturday, referring to "Republicans in name only."

trump_mad2.jpeg

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Trump is off the rails and taking to bullying ALL Republicans who have recognize President-elect Biden as the next president. As death threats and hate speech reaches and all time high and he is doing everything in his remaining power to stoke it.

From The Hill

View attachment 1692

What a disgusting, and yes, completely and utterly, deplorable human being.

Last edited:

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I figured it was time to update LOL

My eyesight means that I wear glasses (and have done since I was a small child); is that a MAGA hat?

And who - or what - is the green creature? Or, rather - as I don't quite get the reference - what is the connection between the green creature and a recently defeated (corrosively corrupt and outrageously mendacious) president?

Last edited:
U

User.45

From The Hill

View attachment 1692
I have such Trump-fatigue, I actually wasn't sure if this is just parody or not. With the flurry of impotent election fraud claims I've really lost track of what is meant to be a joke.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I have such Trump-fatigue, I actually wasn't sure if this is just parody or not. With the flurry of impotent election fraud claims I've really lost track of what is meant to be a joke.
Th truth is, I have never found Mr Trump funny, or a joke; rather, I view him as a dangerous menace to democracy and democratic values, and a tangible threat to the idea of societies built on a sense of fairness, respect, accountability and tolerance.

U

User.45

Th truth is, I have never found Mr Trump funny, or a joke; rather, I view him as a dangerous menace to democracy and democratic values, and a tangible threat to the idea of societies built on a sense of fairness, respect, accountability and tolerance.
He's a comedian whose jokes only work with a select audience or a laughing machine applied. But he's definitely a joke. A joke on us.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
My eyesight means that I wear glasses (and have done since I wa sa small child); is that a MAGA hat?

And who - or what - is the green creature? Or, rather - as I don't quite get the reference - what is the connection between the green creature and a recently defeated (corrosively corrupt and outrageously mendacious) president?
It is a MAGA hat. The green creature is the infamous Pepe the Frog. Read all about the character here:

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
He's a comedian whose jokes only work with a select audience or a laughing machine applied. But he's definitely a joke. A joke on us.

I can't see the humour in Mr Trump; I just see the horror - for, everything about him is awful, just spectacularly awful.

Not only does he not have a single redeeming virtue, he doesn't even have a single redeeming vice.

Maybe sufficient time will have to pass before I can coax a rictus smile out of my facial features whenever he makes an appearance.

Last edited:
U

User.45

I can't see the humour in Mr Trump; I just see the horror - for, everything about him is awful, just spectacularly awful.

Not only does he not have a single redeeming virtue, he doesn't even have a single redeeming vice.

Maybe sufficient time will have to pass before I can coax a rictus smile out of my facial features whenever he makes an appearance.
It's because you're probably as much into fart jokes as I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

leekohler2

Power User
Reaction score

Oh I don't know. I plan to laugh a lot when he has to be physically removed from the WH on January 20. And you know he won't miss that opportunity to look like a victim. :D

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Oh I don't know. I plan to laugh a lot when he has to be physically removed from the WH on January 20. And you know he won't miss that opportunity to look like a victim. :D

Okay:

On this we concur completely.

If events transpire so that he has to be removed by force from the White House on January 20, I shall allow myself a fierce and savage smile.

Top Bottom
1 2