Trump demands reinstatement as 'rightful' president or 'a new Election, immediately!'

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Just wow :oops:

• Donald Trump is seeking reinstatement as president or "a new Election, immediately!"
  • His statement follows news that Facebook limited the story of Hunter Biden's laptop in users' news feeds in 2020.
  • Trump is doubling down on false election fraud claims as some Republicans seek distance from the issue.
Former President Donald Trump demanded reinstatement as president or "a new Election, immediately" after news that Facebook temporarily limited a controversial story about Hunter Biden's laptop in users' news feeds before the 2020 election.

Trump was responding to Facebook, now Meta, CEO Mark Zuckerberg's comments on Joe Rogan's podcast that a New York Post story about the laptop "fit the pattern" of polarizing content, including "Russian propaganda," that the FBI had warned the company about. The laptop story had several red flags that raised questions about its authenticity and Facebook limited its reach on the site's news feeds for a few days.

Trump's statement on Truth Social doubles down on false election fraud claims as some Republicans, the Washington Post has reported, are trying to distance themselves from his personal grievances ahead of the midterm elections in November.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Hunter Biden's laptop. geez already. Harping on that and the threat to open an investigation about it immediately if the GOP takes back the House could end up costing the Republicans a shot at even taking back the House never mind already fading chance at flipping the Senate back to Mitch.

People vote their pocketbooks and things are looking up concretely on that score now for ordinary Americans. Do they want a do-nothing Congress back again, filing north of 70 go-nowhere resolutions to repeal health care and trying to shut the govwernment down long enough to try to make the case that the whole thing is dysfunctonal? We got tired of that already way back in 2018.

The GOP has totally lost the plot, seems to me. But hey, let them carry on while they may.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
He's f***ing crazy.

Trump is spending his morning on Truth Social directly posting 4chan and Q messages, a day after calling to be reinstated as president.

For good measure, he’s also promoting a nonsense idea that the FBI and antifa, not his supporters, stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, and a completely false claim about Ray Epps’ wife.

And promoting anti-vaccine messaging that includes an obviously fake quote attributed to his daughter.

(Just a second, fixing the links ...)

Nevermind, I don't want to embed Tweets, I want unfurled, direct links, but the site keeps parsing them as Twitter ...

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
He's f***ing crazy.

Trump is spending his morning on Truth Social directly posting 4chan and Q messages, a day after calling to be reinstated as president.

For good measure, he’s also promoting a nonsense idea that the FBI and antifa, not his supporters, stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, and a completely false claim about Ray Epps’ wife.

And promoting anti-vaccine messaging that includes an obviously fake quote attributed to his daughter.

Nevermind, I don't want to embed Tweets, I want unfurled, direct links, but the site keeps parsing them as Twitter ...
We're witnessing his descent into madness and it's not pretty.

BTW nothing wrong with sharing a few tweets here and there, it's only when the entire page is filled with them that it gets really messy.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
He's f***ing crazy.

Yeah he's completely lost it. Just wait until they indict him and send him to prison.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
These guys pick the strangest "controversies" to dive head-first into.

They'll let the arsonist run wild while whining that the firefighters had expired registration on the trucks.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen, has no role in government, and I doubt the left would really care if he was indicted if he was found to have done something. The laptop was tainted by the hands it passed through. They were able to determine some things were legit, but were they criminal? If so, prosecute him and if not, then who really gives a shit about Hunter Biden? Imagine the outrage if they gave him security clearances and a job in the White House like they did Kushner.

This is all done in an attempt to justify Trump's "perfect phone call". Just like they've zeroed in on any missteps in the Russian probe, even if those missteps didn't change what the investigation found. Their best defense of Trump is an attack on everyone and everything else.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Trumpus.jpg

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
I must have missed the sections in the Constitution that prescribe the procedure for reinstating a president who lost an election and for conducting an election immediately because that person demands it. Maybe constitutional scholars Lauren Boebert, Herschel Walker or Marjorie Taylor Greene can comment. Perhaps Mike Lindell can also provide evidence for such a provision in the Constitution, while also giving out a promo code for one of his pillows. Failing that, I'm sure Eric Trump can weigh in on the matter in support of his father. "I know only the best people."

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Don't know what else to say here, he's just lost it.

Trump Woke Up and Went on a 60-Post, QAnon-Fueled Social Media Spree​

You can take the man off of Twitter, but you can't take the urge to post out of the man

FORMER PRESIDENT DONALD Trump spent Tuesday morning feverishly sharing content from supporters on his social media platform Truth Social, posting or re-posting more than 60 times since early Tuesday morning, including content from QAnon accounts and the far-right message board 4chan.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1564580200054128640/

Also, 3 invisible dicks?

donald-trump-truth-social.jpg

(Did that last one cross the line? Feels like maybe it crossed the line)

Last edited:

lizkat

Reaction score
We're witnessing his descent into madness and it's not pretty
When it all comes apart for a narcissist, it's definitely not pretty. All the veneers of self-sufficiency and superiority fall away, leaving behind just profound fear and self-loathing.

But that can still flip easily to rage -- possibly without even a modicum of the self-control that associates previously may have witnessed (and might expect to persist).

So the situation at hand can end up physically dangerous if the person cannot regain some perspective and ability to cope with feelings of loss and inferiority.

People around Trump have certainly seen him fly off the handle, but they may have no idea what that could escalate to if he really loses it. He could become deathly afraid and deadly dangerous at the same time.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He's on another bullshit spree this morning, posting out all sorts of his usual BS about a "rigged and stolen" election, the FBI, etc. Calling the country a third-world, telling us its going to hell...

The same shit he said in 2016.

lizkat

Reaction score
He's on another bullshit spree this morning, posting out all sorts of his usual BS about a "rigged and stolen" election, the FBI, etc. Calling the country a third-world, telling us its going to hell...

The same shit he said in 2016.

Yeah only this time around Trump's also having to bear up under knowledge that the RNC isn't interested in funding his legal defense. Guess the pro-trump GOP leaders finally got the memo, or someone explained to them in detail what big words like "allegation of espionage" actually mean when applied to a former prez: MIGHTY F'G EXPENSIVE.

So he may seem even more wound up than usual, or else whatever good stuff Ronny Jackson dropped off for him the other day must work even better than too much Diet Coke.

I'm surprised he's not cranking out more direct appeals to fans on his platform. Maybe he still has an emailing outfit sending solicitations out several times a day. Wonder what the ratio of contributions to fees for the mailings works out to these days.

[ Wake up, MAGAts: time to quit paying for Trump's lawyers and start dealing with your layaway costs for Halloween decorations. ]

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
well I dont know why they wont pay the fees they have become pretty low since he has to use people who will work for free (G)

Riyan17

Reaction score
Trump's call for reinstatement as the "rightful" president or a swift new election underscores his refusal to accept the legitimacy of the 2020 election outcome. This insistence perpetuates a divisive narrative and challenges the democratic process. Amid ongoing political tensions, such demands further polarize the nation and raise concerns about the resilience of democratic norms. Reconciliation and respect for election results are paramount for national unity and stability.

Top Bottom
1 2