Trump & Deplorables Boycotting Goodyear... here we go.

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score
Changing the tires?! Trump doesnā€™t know how to change a tire. He hasnā€™t even figured out that cars have other gears besides Reverse.

I'd like a debate questioner to ask both presidential candidates the procedure for changing a tire. Hilarity would ensue, I'm sure.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
I'd like a debate questioner to ask both presidential candidates the procedure for changing a tire. Hilarity would ensue, I'm sure.

You're asking way too much now. We're already going to witness the first debate in political history - from the Sumerians - in which both candidates will not say a single, complete, and coherent sentence in their native language (I am not sure, but I think that Trump and Biden are supposed to speak English or a variation of it).

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
You're asking way too much now. We're already going to witness the first debate in political history - from the Sumerians - in which both candidates will not say a single, complete, and coherent sentence in their native language (I am not sure, but I think that Trump and Biden are supposed to speak English or a variation of it).

Biden speaks well. Yes, he has his gaffs, but he always has. Trump, OTOH, doesnā€™t have gaffs. He just goes into these rambling fugues.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
He does. I donā€™t even need to compare him to Trump to say that. Of course, compared to Obama, no one speaks well.

I guess we have a different bar for "speaking well."
At any rate, I agree with your statement about Obama; truly an incredible speaker.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This is what I like to call "Republican approved" cancel culture, otherwise it's unacceptable.

Top Bottom
1 2