Trump Donors Fume Over Fine Print Which Allowed Campaign to Charge Their Accounts Over and Over

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Last edited:

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
In some ways, the idea of MAGAts with not as much money has a certain appeal to it, especially if they feel burned. But on the other hand, having their subsistence crimped is not going to make them easier to get along with, and watch in the future when this get portrayed to them as the bad, evil government (being run by Democrats) taking their money.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I saw this story last night, and it inspired two emotions in me: anger, that Trump’s campaign would be so depraved as to trick his own voters out of money many of them didn’t have to give; and lack of sympathy for those who got taken, because you play with fire, you get burned.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I saw this story last night, and it inspired two emotions in me: anger, that Trump’s campaign would be so depraved as to trick his own voters out of money many of them didn’t have to give; and lack of sympathy for those who got taken, because you play with fire, you get burned.
I don’t really feel a lot of sympathy. It has never been a secret that Trump is a con man. The fact is, those who support him anyway don’t care as long as he is hurting black people, Mexicans, Muslims, and anybody else not in their perceived group of “real” Americans.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don’t really feel a lot of sympathy. It has never been a secret that Trump is a con man. The fact is, those who support him anyway don’t care as long as he is hurting black people, Mexicans, Muslims, and anybody else not in their perceived group of “real” Americans.

Fuck Trump’s supporters. They’ve abandoned ethics, period. Please squeeze them until they’re broke.

U

User.45

Would you believe the Republicans have doubled down on this tactic? Why, of course you would!
I’d be curious to know who chose the term “defector”. It is such a goddamn odd decision.
Not sure if you guys read, but Trump served them a cease and desist to not use his name to collect donations. So 1) obv Trump won't receive a list of "defectors" 2) This is a level of desperation that is absolutely unprecedented to me.

I think the GOPs plan B is indeed just becoming GQP, exchanging the chances of becoming a majority party in DC to becoming a party catering to the crazy for the benefit of not having to deal with accountability from constituents. Can't come up with an alternative explanation. Can you?

U

User.45

It's a term usually associated with the Soviet Union. Surprised?.
The fav term of the SU was "dissident". We are getting there though...

just to clarify, people may have been called defectors west to the iron curtain but east to it, these people were referred to as dissidents.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User.191

And now they have

1619436035039.png

How do they get away with blatant lies? Trouble is there's a shit ton of idiots out there who'll belive it's as easy as that...

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
And now they have

View attachment 4744

How do they get away with blatant lies? Trouble is there's a shit ton of idiots out there who'll belive it's as easy as that...
Googled that verbiage and it seems to be an old push on the NRCC website for the 2020 elections. Their main page doesn’t appear to be updated since then which seems janky.

1619439687082.png

U

User.191

Googled that verbiage and it seems to be an old push on the NRCC website for the 2020 elections. Their main page doesn’t appear to be updated since then which seems janky.

View attachment 4748
More than janky... It's sad, pathetic and very appropriate for a party still stuck in the past.

Top Bottom
1 2