Trump gives Devin Nunes...the Medal of Freedom

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
In announcing the award, the White House said Nunes helped "unearth the crime of the century" and "thwart a plot to take down a sitting United States president" — despite both being patently false.

That’s it. This award means next to nothing anymore.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
@fooferdoggie

Hahaha, I don't know if that was a typo or by design, but here's some image support for you ...

1609813182288.png

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Medal of butt-kissing... this guy did everything in his power to protect Trump when he committed crimes.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Don’t know what is sadder; the president doing it or these sycophants wanting it. Not enough self-awareness to realize this is not what the medal is supposed to be for?

What the medal is supposed to be for:

"for especially meritorious contribution to​
(1) the security or national interests of the United States, or​
(2) world peace, or​
(3) cultural or other significant public or private endeavors."​

U

User.45

What the medal is supposed to be for:

"for especially meritorious contribution to​
(1) the security or national interests of the United States, or​
(2) world peace, or​
(3) cultural or other significant public or private endeavors."​
well limburger did all three of those so its all good.
The photo I posted keeps on reminding me that:
1) That the award was invented for persons with the caliber of Fauci
2) There were times when this was actually clear and normal.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Biden has the option to create a variant of the medal. It would not be the first time in American history that has happened, although the earlier such presidential actions were more to set the newer awards apart from a specific timeline or wartime purpose,

U

User.45

Biden has the option to create a variant of the medal. It would not be the first time in American history that has happened, although the earlier such presidential actions were more to set the newer awards apart from a specific timeline or wartime purpose,
He'll be busy for sure...:)

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Can he make a “Razzie” version of it? Could be a fun way to give a “biggest loser” award to people like Dimbaugh or Nonsense Nunes.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Biden has the option to create a variant of the medal.
I'd like to see it taken away from these unpatriotic frauds. Not necessarily physically returned (huh, fat chance), but basically disqualified, stricken from the record books, and forevermore imbued with all the legitimacy of a stolen Super Bowl ring.

Top Bottom
1 2