Trump groomed as asset by KGB for 4 decades

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I labeled Trump the top Russian agent in the Federal Govt about 2 years ago. Good to see confirmation. Trump would be the perfect character in a Tom Clancy or Jason Matthews Novel.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
If this is true, Russia is slipping. Worst asset ever.

He is the poster child for useful idiot, even if that just got Russia a 4 year free for all.

As some collateral damage, I read recently that Europe isn’t warming up to a return of the status quo with the US just because Biden is in office and are more open to doing business with China and Russia and don’t give a damn what the US has to say about it.

I’m sure the GOP refusing to impeach Trump or preventing him from running for office again isn’t helping.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

As an agent of chaos, who has trashed - or, at least, sullied - the international reputation of the US (and I don't doubt, did his best to knee-cap some key domestic bodies and institutions while in office), I think that he has done horribly well from the jaundiced perspective of modern Russia.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
As an agent of chaos, who has trashed - or, at least, sullied - the international reputation of the US (and I don't doubt, did his best to knee-cap some key domestic bodies and institutions while in office), I think that he has done horribly well from the jaundiced perspective of modern Russia.

“Stolen election” is going to be doing damage to our democracy for years, not just in regards to Trump but I’m sure most, if not every, Republican who loses an election going forward is going to play that card. Read an article earlier saying the only thing conservatives and Republicans have left is claiming they are the world’s biggest victims. They flushed all their former values down the toilet with Trump.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
While I laughed at your comment, this poisonous POS gave every advantage he could to Mother Russia, his friend with benefits.

C45231BE-2ABE-46D2-8227-5B54B3B119AD.jpeg
Donny’s View

F063252D-03A6-463C-B831-5715A80E0AC8.png
Vladimir’s View 1&2

2145190A-634F-4C65-A1E3-0BDA42BE8162.jpeg

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I saw this story yesterday too, and yes, it's confirmation of what we've suspected for a long time. Given the closed door secrecy in those Putin-Trump talks, it's the simplest and most direct explanation. Occam's Razor strikes again.

What's a little surprising is that they've been working on him for four decades. I guess that makes sense too, since he has a track record that long of his businesses going bad. The man's combined stupidity and narcissism made him an easy recruit, unwitting or otherwise.

I'd wager that Putin has been quietly chuckling these past four years as he watched his asset sow chaos and destroy America from within, creating an army of willing MAGA dupes along the way. I'd also bet that he got his hopes up on Jan. 6 as the insurrection tried to take over the government. Putin probably came away with the feeling you have when your team has :01 left and watches the ball doink off the left upright and fall back onto the field to lose the game.

So near, and yet so far.

Top Bottom
1 2