Trump heading to Scotland to play golf — Day before Biden Inauguration?

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Trump says he will not attend Biden's inauguration

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1347569870578266115/

"Donald Trump’s absence from Joe Biden’s inauguration will make him the first outgoing president not to attend his successor’s inauguration since 1869."

An entirely expected, and utterly characteristic, act, from this loathsome person, an act lacking class, decency, dignity, grace, generosity, and any respect for the traditions and rituals of office and power.
Trump says he will not attend Biden's inauguration

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1347569870578266115/

"Donald Trump’s absence from Joe Biden’s inauguration will make him the first outgoing president not to attend his successor’s inauguration since 1869."

However, if efforts to impeach him, or declare him unfit for office fail (as I believe that they will), I think that he ought to be tranquillised, or immobilised, - something on the lines of duct tape on mouth, fingers forcibly restrained so that they cannot approach a keyboard - on that day.

His bitterness, cruelty, cynicism and malignant narcissism - which will not permit him to accept that he has lost the election, and is a "loser" - and increasingly unhinged insanity, will drive him to pull some sort of mad stunt (such as provoking a war with Iran), anything to ensure that Mr Biden's inauguaration is not the top story in the day's headlines and news reports.

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
An entirely expected, and utterly characteristic, act, from this loathsome person, an act lacking class, decency, dignity, grace, generosity, and any respect for the traditions and rituals of office and power.

However, if efforts to impeach him, or declare him unfit for office fail (as I believe that they will), I think that he ought to be tranquillised, or immobilised, - something on the lines of duct tape on mouth, fingers forcibly restrained so that they cannot approach a keyboard - on that day.

His bitterness, cruelty, cynicism and malignant narcissism - which will not permit him to accept that he has lost the election, and is a "loser" - will drive him to pull some sort of mad stunt (such as provoking a war with Iran), anything to ensure that Mr Biden's inauguaration is not the top story in the day's headlines and news reports.
At the very least, he'll do some kind of alternative government-in-exile pretend-inauguration for his cult. But yes, he'd bomb the first country that crosses his path.

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
Hang on, we don’t want him in our country thanks!!

We are in a tier 4 lockdown and this scumbag gets to come and play golf here? Even we aren’t allowed to play golf at the moment.

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
Trump would probably allow you to come play golf with him but you’d have to let him win.
I’d probably tell him he was robbed in the election if I got a free round of golf on his course lol. I’d be lying through my teeth but I do love golf [emoji2359][emoji2957]

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Where IS Trump going when he makes that last flight on Air Force One?

Imagine being the pilot on that flight: Please God don't let me F this flight up and start some whole new kind of conspiracy theory.
GITMO! GITMO! GITMO!

They make his cell look his bedroom in Mar a Lago. Since Melania is never there, he won't notice the difference.

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
Where IS Trump going when he makes that last flight on Air Force One?

Imagine being the pilot on that flight: Please God don't let me F this flight up and start some whole new kind of conspiracy theory.

Well apparently the Scotland golf trip is not going to happen…

Donald Trump will not be visiting Scotland ahead of inauguration day, the PA news agency understands.

"There had been speculation that the US president would visit his Turnberry golf resort in South Ayrshire ahead of Joe Biden taking office at the White House next Wednesday. But PA now understands Trump will not be in Scotland.

As part of the tradition, the outgoing president and president-elect usually travel together to the ceremony at the Capitol from the White House. But Trump, who was overwhelmingly defeated in November’s US election, has previously said he will not attend the January 20 ceremony for his successor."

Link…

Top Bottom
1 2