Trump is Perma Banned.

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
Do NOT give FB or Twitter a pass for their role in this insurrection. They are acting 3 years, 11 months, 2 weeks too late. I think FB is the worst though - their algorithms intentionally recruit people into extremist groups.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1347320227038695424/
As long as FB and News Corp (and by that I mean both the companies and their execs) are not punished for their role in spreading and allowing the spreading of disinformation, there will be no justice.

Last edited:

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
Reddit also banned the donaldtrump subreddit a few hours ago.

I assume they’ll be playing whac-a-mole with them until January 20

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
There will always be a place for him in PRSI.
Post of the day right there.

7Afd.gif

Last edited:

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
For those interested in Twitter's elucidation of reasons for the permanent suspension of Trump's Twitter setup.

Well worth the read. Every GOP House member and Senator should be asked by floor leaders to read it.

And the damn cabinet. And our illustrious sitting Vice President Mike Pence.

As for Trump, forget it, there are no pictures.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I hope conservatives make good on their threats to leave Facebook in droves. If hurting their business is a side-effect of their malfeasance, all the better.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I hope conservatives make good on their threats to leave Facebook in droves. If hurting their business is a side-effect of their malfeasance, all the better.

Maybe the first thing the Republican Party will have to decide after Trump leaves is what is a conservative Republican?

Who is the dog and who's the tail of their future official apparatus?

There's more chance of a Democrat inviting McConnell up for a drink than for Hawley or Cruz to think of it.

Certainly the avid last-gasp followers of Donald Trump are not per se "conservative".

I'm still pissed off that the closest the confederate flag ever got to the US Capitol before Wednesday was six miles away in the year 1864 at the battle of Fort Stevens... but there it was Wednesday flying in the people's house. Those people are not conservatives. And the people who refuse to renounce them or Trump are not conservatives either.

To be clear, neither am I a conservative. I'm sure God more a conservator of American principles today than some of these morons following Donald Trump! It's a crying shame that more conservatives on social media are not renouncing both Trump and his authoritarian followers who bit down on the idea of crashing into the Capitol in the name of overturning an election their leader didn't win. The behavior of Trump and those incited to violence by him is way over the line. It may be incredibly painful but it's a moment of having to say wow that is not who I am and that is not why I fly the flag on the Fourth of July and that is not why my kin went to war and "fought over there so we don't have to do it over here".

Top Bottom
1 2