Trump is Perma Banned.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
This gold belong in the Humor thread

on ShackNews
… the founder of Friendster, …
"Look, we have been a defunct website for years, but Trump is desperate. He keeps sending me messages on Parler asking to turn the servers back on. Since he wouldn't stop, we decided to ban him. Despite the fact that the site doesn't even exist."
That didn't stop the Trumpster as he then created a MySpace account. …
"We were shocked to see a new account created yesterday, as we are pretty much a worthless website with legacy band content. It was pretty bizarre to see a new band named 'Trump and the MAGAs' sign up for a MySpace account in the year of our lord 2021, so we began the procedures to track the user's IP address. When we realized that it was this asshole trying to evade his Twitter and Facebook bans, we promptly permabanned his ass."

This is hilarious.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
This is hilarious.
On the face of it, yes.

But CFSG is a paranoid and desperate man with uncountable mental health issues. Who has access to the nuclear codes. Another person in his state would be put in a sanitarium, for the sake of getting him some treatment, but as the fading PotUS, he is allowed to remain a cornered animal because, reasons.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
On the face of it, yes.

But CFSG is a paranoid and desperate man with uncountable mental health issues. Who has access to the nuclear codes. Another person in his state would be put in a sanitarium, for the sake of getting him some treatment, but as the fading PotUS, he is allowed to remain a cornered animal because, reasons.

Personally, I think that whatever can be lawfully done and is necessary - especially if neither impeachment nor Art 25 are an option - to keep the country (and the world) safe from his destructive, nihilistic and narcissistic rage - duct tape, tranquillisers, strait jackets, padded rooms, immobilisition - should be actively under consideration.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
=
Personally, I think that whatever can be lawfully done and is necessary - especially if neither impeachment nor Art 25 are an option - to keep the country (and the world) safe from his destructive, nihilistic and narcissistic rage - duct tape, tranquillisers, strait jackets, padded rooms, immobilisition - should be actively under consideration.

Tempting ideas...

Well getting Trump off major social media platforms is a start. Love this graphic in the axios tweet about unplugging him.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1347921073673822214/

lizkat

Reaction score
Thta is hilarious and quite wonderful, but not before time.

There will be some inconveniences for people used to a particular social media platform. Many pro-Trump social media users may be intermittent participants, so expecting to have "Trump and friends" readily at hand when next they log in. Now they have to scout around to find him and some of their friends and set up housekeeping on those alternate platforms, some of which are already saying uh not so fast...

Now the the absence of Trump's tweets from the huge platforms might have some upside for those who could do without the robotic quality of replies to tweets that happen to draw the ire of the Trump fans.

I sure won't mind that it's not a click away from a reporter's Twitter hand to deal into their news articles a retweet of something Trump tweeted or retweeted that I could have done without. They might have to hunt around now to find out where he's allowed to post any more.

Hah back in the early days of what passed then for social media, I keep flashing back to that time when AOL had put up a notice to its members along lines of "We have removed our commenting feature from the news feed in order to bring you a better experience.'

Not sure they meant to put it quite that way but it worked for a lot of us.

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
Now Snapchat has also perma banned Trump.

Soon his only option will be OnlyFans.

Last edited:

lizkat

Reaction score
I call dibs on the name for a bunch of musicians: Perma Band

That should be the name of Trump's new law firm if he can find one. People were speculatingn that he might have to rely on Rudy Giuliani to defend him at trial in the Senate, since reputable lawyers have either fled or have their own problems now due to prior associations with Trump.

But Trump is really in Burn It All Down mode now, refusing to shell out for services rendered by Rudy on his earlier Trump-appointed rounds trying to overturn the election. Imagine if he tries to defend himself at trial.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1349539712206319616/

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
But Trump is really in Burn It All Down mode now, refusing to shell out for services rendered by Rudy on his earlier Trump-appointed rounds trying to overturn the election.
Well, no problem: Ghouliani will simply write it off on his taxes as a loss, sticking us with the phantom bill for his $70K/day services. (Of course, if he was official WH council at the time, drawing a salary, that might be a flop. Or if he cannot provide substantive documentation that the campaign agreed to that rate, he might be SoL.)

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The first amendment doesn’t protect speech that incites violence. The first amendment doesn’t apply to a private company that chooses to block a user’s content.

Propaganda is dangerous, as we have seen. I am glad companies are working to prevent its spread. The idea that “conservative voices” are being censored is utter hogwash. There are many conservative voices still on the major platforms. It is those who violated terms of service and/or the law by inciting violence who are banned.

Top Bottom
1 2