Trump is telling people he thinks he'll be 'reinstated' as president in August

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
See what Mike Flynn started? šŸ˜³

My wife laughed when I read her the headline, but itā€™s not funny. This could stir up another Jan. 6-style insurrectionā€¦possibly with military support, since Flynn thinks Myanmar is a good example to follow. šŸ˜”

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
See what Mike Flynn started? šŸ˜³

My wife laughed when I read her the headline, but itā€™s not funny. This could stir up another Jan. 6-style insurrectionā€¦possibly with military support, since Flynn thinks Myanmar is a good example to follow. šŸ˜”
Iā€™ve watched several clips of the ā€œthingā€ they did over the weekend. The crazy former lawyer lady explained in great detail how Biden would be packing up his things and leaving the White House so that Trump could move back in. These people are both crazy and dangerous.

U

User.45

Iā€™ve watched several clips of the ā€œthingā€ they did over the weekend. The crazy former lawyer lady explained in great detail how Biden would be packing up his things and leaving the White House so that Trump could move back in. These people are both crazy and dangerous.
Is that the lady whose Kraken got away?

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Man, this is just ridiculous. More fuel for the QAnon nutters. Seems like this could cause another insurrection or some shit. Orange Man is seriously a danger to this country.

Since heā€™s taking over as president again, I guess he decided he doesnā€™t need his blog anymore.

Oh that's just too funny! :ROFLMAO:

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
What Miller is saying is a variation of the dog-ate-my-homework excuse.

ā€œHereā€™s my homework.ā€

ā€œUm, this isnā€™t very much.ā€

ā€œWell, itā€™s not the final homework. This is just temporary.ā€

ā€œI see. When will you turn in the finished product?ā€

ā€œI have no idea.ā€

U

User.191

Itā€™s really scary that people with legal degrees are spreading blatant outright lies.

Powell more than anyone should know that thereā€™s currently absolutely no legal way to ā€œreinstateā€ a previous sitting President.

The only way that can happen is with a constitutional amendment that would likely take decades to run through the system (if it ever started).

Yet here she is, along with her other treasonous vipers, running her yapper off to the party faithful.

Flynnā€™s even worse - as ex military he needs to be charged with something heinous and locked up - except that thatā€™ll become a cause cĆ©lĆØbre for the brainless dolts on the right who give not a fuck about facts and run their entire life off the Qanon fiction.

America is fucked.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Since heā€™s taking over as president again, I guess he decided he doesnā€™t need his blog anymore.

To be pedantic, the "content" is still there, in bloglike form. You have to follow the hilariously-titled "news" link at the top of grift.html, which opens a page containing "Statement by [ShitGibbon], 45th [catastrophe]" titles above buttons "read more". There is no way to scan the content, each "statement" must be opened individual(ONE)ly, and once opened, there are more "statement" links on the side, but not even a "next" button if you might want to go through them. It is a massive fu.

U

User.45

Doesn't have quite the same ring to it as "Unleash the Kraken"..

"My Kraken got away".

Maybe it was a Freudian slip and she meant "My Karen got away".

It's a joke referring to this:
1622663643931.png

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

It's just as well. Nobody cared what the desk had to say anyway.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Reading that his blog was shutting down due to lack of interest really put some sunshine into my day. Best news since Biden's inauguration.

Top Bottom
1 2