Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I wonder if this guilty plea can be used against Trump and/or his business in the ongoing civil investigation by the NY AG.

Should be interesting to hear Trump’s inane ramblings about this on “Truth” social.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Per another article linked off the above...

“I'm ready for the inevitable. Once you accept reality for what it is instead of what you want or to be, you can move on with your life and get prepared for the inevitable outcome. I already know I’m going to die at the hands of these piece of s--- child molesting law enforcement scumbags," Bies wrote, according to authorities. "My only goal is to kill more of them before I drop. I will not spend one second of my life in their custody.”

Records show that Bies was taken into custody.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Per another article linked off the above...

“I'm ready for the inevitable. Once you accept reality for what it is instead of what you want or to be, you can move on with your life and get prepared for the inevitable outcome. I already know I’m going to die at the hands of these piece of s--- child molesting law enforcement scumbags," Bies wrote, according to authorities. "My only goal is to kill more of them before I drop. I will not spend one second of my life in their custody.”

Records show that Bies was taken into custody.

“I was just kidding, please get me out of
these inhumane conditions! My jail uniform causes me great discomfort and the food isn’t vegan!”

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
“I was just kidding, please get me out of
these inhumane conditions! My jail uniform causes me great discomfort and the food isn’t vegan!”

"Hey, guys! I'm gonna post my manifesto alongside these detailed plans to kill federal agents on a public forum known for both being a breeding ground of extremist activity, and leaking it's users personal information like a sieve! THEY'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT HIT 'EM!"

Top Bottom
1 2