Trump Organization Indicted (June 2021)

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
… and (Individual-ONE) must provide the requested records within 14 days.

It sounds like the refrain of the ShitGibbon's administration, "We'll have it for you in two weeks!"

Looks like he is going to need to transfer large sums of donor money from his legal fund to local plumbers to recover those records.

Right about now he’s probably wishing the 9/11 hijackers would have hit Trump Tower.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
How many times can Trump use the same exaggerated-ass phrases before his rubes stop believing him? It’s like the boy who cried wolf, with no ending. He just cries wolf and the rubes come running, over and over.

“They just keep getting fooled and running to his defense, like no fool has has run to his to defense ever before.”

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
How many times can Trump use the same exaggerated-ass phrases before his rubes stop believing him? It’s like the boy who cried wolf, with no ending. He just cries wolf and the rubes come running, over and over.

“They just keep getting fooled and running to his defense, like no fool has has run to his to defense ever before.”
There has to be a theoretical end to their loyalty but we’re so far past where it should have been it’s impossible to tell where it stops. The recent conflict amongst them over vaccines was an interesting moment, but even that idiot knew to pick his battles.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Eric Trump plead the fifth 500 times or something like that when last deposed. Trump is on record for past comments about his company, has made arguments in court to delay the AG's investigation (and others), and is releasing official statements left and right criticizing anyone and everyone who doesn't kiss his ass. Given that the business has been in his control or his families control, someone with the last name Trump is going to end up being ultimately responsible for everything, and its going to be amazing to watch these dumbass rat bastards try to throw each other under the bus.

I'm guessing maybe they'll try to pin it all on Allen Weisselberg, who will then get sore that people he's been loyal to and received law-breaking gifts from suddenly turn on him, causing him to turn on them, which causes them to turn on each other as they try to distance themselves from... each other.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Eric Trump plead the fifth 500 times or something like that when last deposed. Trump is on record for past comments about his company, has made arguments in court to delay the AG's investigation (and others), and is releasing official statements left and right criticizing anyone and everyone who doesn't kiss his ass. Given that the business has been in his control or his families control, someone with the last name Trump is going to end up being ultimately responsible for everything, and its going to be amazing to watch these dumbass rat bastards try to throw each other under the bus.

I'm guessing maybe they'll try to pin it all on Allen Weisselberg, who will then get sore that people he's been loyal to and received law-breaking gifts from suddenly turn on him, causing him to turn on them, which causes them to turn on each other as they try to distance themselves from... each other.
When pleading the fifth in a civil case, it means they are conceding the government’s accusations. Yes, it puts them in a tough spot. But if they hadn’t been defrauding the government and everybody they did business with for the past few decades, they wouldn’t be in the situation in the first place.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
So Trump will appeal this latest court decision and it will go on and on and on...
he seems to be able to skip steps wonder if this will go directly to the supreme court? thats always what he does his arguments in court are pathetic at best. I guess thats what comes when your stuck with the only lawyers that are willing to lie for you and maybe not get paid.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
When pleading the fifth in a civil case, it means they are conceding the government’s accusations. Yes, it puts them in a tough spot.
However, there is a criminal action on the back side of this, and the way I understand it, 5A assertions cannot be mentioned in a criminal proceeding. Of course, if CFEFWSG alexjoneses the civil trial, or just loses it straight up, I believe that can be used against him.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
It's so discouraging how this compulsive liar and con artist has gotten away with so many things, which makes me wonder if he'll face any consequences this time. He clearly colluded with Russia because his campaign exchanged polling data with them. He obstructed justice. He lied about a pandemic. He incited an insurrection while lying about the election. His company operates on a foundation of false records and let's not forget all the women that have accused him of misconduct. And yet he still gets to spend his days playing golf in Florida.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Pray for Justice-
If link has not been posted, it has video:

Kirschner: ‘Trump may be reaching the end of his rope’​

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

…cause he yells it to his brainwashed chickens who think being eaten by the 🦊 is the rapture. :unsure:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

For Shit Head, pleading the fifth is all he can do if he has half a brain, otherwise he‘d perger himself all over the wall paper, which would be great, but my feeling is that when it comes to squirming, he’s quite accomplished. :poop:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
For Shit Head, pleading the fifth is all he can do if he has half a brain, otherwise he‘d perger himself all over the wall paper, which would be great, but my feeling is that when it comes to squirming, he’s quite accomplished. :poop:

I hope he gets criminally indicted and then they use his words of “only guilty people plead the fifth” against him, which he has said many times. Of course, I’m sure it’s different when he does it. [emoji849]

Should be great watching them play back video and slides of his statements asking why anyone would have to pay taxes on gifted apartments, cars and tuition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I hope he gets criminally indicted and then they use his words of “only guilty people plead the fifth” against him, which he has said many times. Of course, I’m sure it’s different when he does it. [emoji849]

Should be great watching them play back video and slides of his statements asking why anyone would have to pay taxes on gifted apartments, cars and tuition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump's probably going to say he doesn't remember details and that's why he had accountants instead, and not his problem if they couldn't follow the thread of events over time or manage to keep things squared away yada yada yada... I almost despair sometimes that this guy will ever meet the same justice other people run into when they mess up.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He’ll probably just announce he’s running for president if he gets indicted, and just yammer on that they know they can’t beat him so it must be some massive conspiracy to stop him.

He really is a Teflon Don, and he’s dumb as any adult person who’s had success so he’s not some mastermind. He just has lived off a string of good luck that never seems to end. How this guy got away with stiffing people and cooking the books for so long is anyone’s guess, just giving our cash and free resort rooms goes a long way, it seems.

Top Bottom
1 2