Trump says he is considering pardon for leaker Edward Snowden

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
interesting, what say you?
got a feeling this will NOT go well with his base
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Saturday he is considering a pardon for Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor - now living in Russia - whose spectacular leaks shook the U.S. intelligence community in 2013

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
He should. It's a disgrace that whistleblowers started getting defined as spies. Also Ed is a relic from the past when facts actually mattered. Now lies are a valid defense against such facts.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I'm torn on this one and am putting politics aside here. Yes, what he dug up was a gold mine of information, on other hand he did exactly the same thing I do for a living. Part of this job is having access to all files and folders, particularly with the software he was an architect for, and he had to have gone digging through a lot of data to find what he did. My main issue clients put a lot of trust into you and it's the ultimate betrayal when you do something like this. Granted he likely knew he would never work in the filed again but rooting through a clients most private documents shows he was out to find something, not do his job.

Top Bottom
1 2