Trump still doesn’t know what the 1st amendment says

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I think it’s also telling that he still doesn’t want to express his views on the right wing cesspools of like minded hate and racist alternatives. I’m sure part of that is "low ratings". Another reason is he’s always overrated his value compared to his peer groups. It must drive him insane that he’s been forced to second class (or lower) citizen on social media. He wants to be included with the respected.

I’m sure his supporters see this as a fight for them as well. It’s not. He’s mad he’s been reduced to their level and doesn’t want to play in their playground on the shit hole part of town. In social media terms it’s the slum lord being forced to live in one of their slums.

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

I think it’s also telling that he still doesn’t want to express his views on the right wing cesspools of like minded hate and racist alternatives. I’m sure part of that is "low ratings". Another reason is he’s always overrated his value compared to his peer groups. It must drive him insane that he’s been forced to second class (or lower) citizen on social media. He wants to be included with the respected.

I’m sure his supporters see this as a fight for them as well. It’s not. He’s mad he’s been reduced to their level and doesn’t want to play in their playground on the shit hole part of town. In social media terms it’s the slum lord being forced to live in one of their slums.
I think it's quite the opposite. I think if anyone knows about 1A, it's the former president. What he doesn't like is the application of it to others. Since he's such a fan of lawsuits & lowering what it takes for one to sue for libel, he wants freedom to say what he wants, but limit what anyone says about him.

I do agree that he knows any extreme right wing dedicated platform is worth about any property he's previously run into the ground. The former president needs a platform that he can rail against, as well as the people who frequent it. The 2X impeached one thrives on either playing the victim or trying to bully anyone that isn't of his base. Preaching to the choir gets him nothing of real worth.

I do commend him for staying on brand with the rest of many 'r's that believe in the rights of businesses to do what's best for their own self interests. As long as that self interest doesn't impact them personally. THEN it's time to sue, and look into making laws to curb those rights.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Fixed. I didn’t bring my A Game. I blame pre 6 AM posting and Obama.

ntLoHddZi8_swFmMvKf3GzUUUZ_ZxLrLO4ui1eOxw3I.png

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
A followup, because I actually love this reach by the former president.

In the court filing, which you can find in full over at the Verge, Trump argues that not granting the preliminary injunction—or, not letting him back on social media network—would cause him and his 88 million Twitter followers irreparable harm. This is apparently because his followers are not being allowed to receive his messages or comment on them.

Additionally, the former president claims that his continued absence on Twitter would cause irreparable harm to the Republican party.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I'm no legal scholar, even on TV, but I think the idea is to convince the judge your complaint has actual merit. Saying to anyone outside ( even conservatives ) of a die hard fan, that the @$$hole that cheered on an insurrection that sought to hang his own vice president may face some kind of non physical "irreparable harm", may NOT be the winning argument anyone outside that bubble imagines. Especially if one can note that the amount of mistruth from said account has diminished completely.

If you're NOT a 45ette or can see the general bit of discourse has "sought" to improve with that 2X impeached former president gone from social media, you might be wondering what you can do to help as a judge.

200.gif

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

His argument, hey they took away my ability to lie to millions and instigate efforts to over throw an election I lost. Lieing to my suckers is my Constitutional Right! It does harm to my malfuntioning ego!!

Having Trump on public media was like having you head shoved in the toilet bowl after he took a big dump. :oops:

Last edited:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
His argument, hey they took away my ability to lie to millions and instigate efforts to over throw an election I lost. Lieing to my suckers is my Constitutional Right! It does harm to my malfuntioning ego!!

Having Trump on public media was like having you head shoved in the toilet bowl after he took a big dump. :oops:
Just give crazy uncle Donald an app that lets him think he is tweeting, but is just a diary app saving his rantings for the psychiatrists to go through later…

Top Bottom
1 2