Trump supporters hitting crowds with cars in Sacramento

U

User.45

These assholes are everywhere in these trucks, rude, cutting people off while giving them the bird and entitled as all hell. And their guy won.
I know... I drive an electric vehicle. Nothing's more annoying than teenage rednecks trying to pick a fight in their rusty trucks.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I know... I drive an electric vehicle. Nothing's more annoying than teenage rednecks trying to pick a fight in their rusty trucks.

Which one? I have a VW e-Golf that I got in 2016, and one of my in-laws just got a Tesla Model Y... mine was way cheaper, but his is a lot fancier. After the tax credit, that car only cost me about $17K (brand new) and haven't spent a dime on gas in almost 5 years now!

U

User.45

Which one? I have a VW e-Golf that I got in 2016, and one of my in-laws just got a Tesla Model Y... mine was way cheaper, but his is a lot fancier. After the tax credit, that car only cost me about $17K (brand new) and haven't spent a dime on gas in almost 5 years now!
Rocking a specked out old I3 with a range extender. I would never buy it at the price BMW wishes to sell it brand new.

Top Bottom
1 2