Trump tells Pennsylvania rally 'nobody wants me' before cutting event short and dancing off stage to YMCA

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Looks like we're about to get a "please clap" moment from Trump anytime now.

The man is unhinged, and this tendency is becoming even more pronounced the longer the campaign continues.

Can you imagine any other presidential candidate - let alone a sitting president - behaving in such a manner in office?

The fact that some in the GOP supporting media (social media included) saw fit to condemn Barack Obama for wearing a tan suit, yet blithely excuse or explain away every egregious act of this moral monster, never ceases to amaze me and appal me.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Pennsylvania not the only state might be flipping... Iowa now hosts the biggest Biden sign in the USA: a 30-acre piece of crop art in a family farm field.

A 30-acre piece of ‘crop-art’ on Saturday was completed on a family-owned plot of land in Clutier, Iowa after an aerial field artist and dozens of local volunteers labored for less than a week. The sign, which features the candidate’s ‘Build Back Better’ slogan, a wind turbine, a sun and a barn featuring his name, is meant to signal Biden’s successful campaign reach into rural America.

“Well we’re awfully proud of it,” said Democratic Iowa Senate District 36 candidate Dave Degner. “We had quite a diverse group of volunteers to come out here so we’re kind of proud to let this country, let the world know that rural America is definitely rooting for Joe Biden.”

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
The man is unhinged, and this tendency is becoming even more pronounced the longer the campaign continues.

Can you imagine any other presidential candidate - let alone a sitting president - behaving in such a manner in office?
Meanwhile, Obama has been hitting the campaign trail, giving coherent, inspiring speeches, and reminding us what a president looks like.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2