Trump Tells Republicans Not to Vote in 2022 or 2024

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Something we can all agree on. Republicans, you now have your marching orders.

In a new statement that he would have posted on Twitter himself if his account was not permanently suspended for inciting violence, former President Donald Trump urged his supporters not to vote in the two upcoming elections if the Republican Party does not “solve” the supposed voter fraud that he has falsely claimed precipitated his loss to President Joe Biden.“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ’22 or ’24,” Trump declared. “It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”After prominent Trump supporters similarly told Georgia Republicans to sit out the two runoffs in that state late last year, calling it “another rigged election,” voters ended up giving Democrats control of the Senate.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Sounds less like a prediction and more like a cult leader directing his flock. But even if they don’t show up and lose important elections due to low turnout, they’ll just say “that’s impossible, just more proof of democratic voter fraud.”

But republicans don’t want true audits, because they know there wasn’t any fraud. They want want circuses for more propaganda. What are these republicans going to do? Invalidate ballots? Will they be able to assume or stay in office if they won an election they now challenge?

D

Deleted member 215

NOT VOTING OWNS THE LIBS!

I'm triggered and offended by Republicans not voting. Also, Nancy Pelosi and George Soros want you to get out and vote!

If you vote, you're automatically a member of BLM.

There. That oughta motivate some of them. 😌

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is like watching a panel of Republican governors explaining their voter suppression laws and then they get to the village idiot, Trump. Then they have to swat him on the nose with a newspaper and go “No, you idiot. That’s the exact opposite of what we’re trying to do here.”

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
And you know they'll listen to him! I can't believe he's still going on about this supposed voter fraud. He sounds like a little kid that's a sore loser.

I have to wonder though, what on earth this would actually accomplish.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
And you know they'll listen to him! I can't believe he's still going on about this supposed voter fraud. He sounds like a little kid that's a sore loser.

I have to wonder though, what on earth this would actually accomplish.
Probably Trump’s way of not letting go of the Republican party. Bend the knee and spout my nonsense or I’ll destroy everything!

Top Bottom
1 2