Trump what the fuck is wrong with him?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
should have started this years ago. the Crazy is going to mount os lets have it all in one place.

Donald Trump Scolds Jews, Praises Evangelicals In Geopolitical Swipe​

“But I appreciate Israel, and it’s an honor to have, I think, done far more for Israel than any other president,” he said. “I don’t think any other president comes close.”

The ex-president previously bemoaned the perceived lack of Jewish American appreciation for his accomplishments and boasted that he could be elected prime minister of Israel. He also has said that Jews who vote for Democrats are disloyal and has repeated his praise for evangelicals’ commitment to Israel while questioning Jewish Americans.
The Trump administration brokered the so-called Abraham Accords aiming to normalize relations between Israel and the Arab nations of United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Sudan and Morocco in 2020.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
just when you think he cant go farther down the crazy trail. I wonder if he knows what the word means? he is just getting worse.
Screenshot 2022-12-25 at 8.39.19 PM.jpg

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
Well maybe the crazier he gets the more weak his support will be as more people see him for what he is. The nerve of him to claim to be "USA LOVING." His notion of the USA is a place where grifters like him can cheat their whole life and get away with it.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I bet you one super-firefighter-cop-rancher Trump NFT that he shows up to his trial(s) in pajamas, a bathrobe, and a walker as is the custom for powerful titans of industry.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump said he’d donate his Presidential salary. I guess the President makes $0 because that’s what his tax return says he donated. Congress should consider raising the President’s salary.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The cult will not see that being evidence of obvious grift, though it clearly is.

Top Bottom
1 2