Trump what the fuck is wrong with him?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Huh. Now Mel is furious that the Biden's rearranged the furniture in the private residence part of the WhiteHouse.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Huh. Now Mel is furious that the Biden's rearranged the furniture in the private residence part of the WhiteHouse.

You get raw dogged by Donald Trump and tell me you wouldn’t try to use things like furniture as a form of escapism.

Here’s Fatty Dumb Dumb at Diamond’s (of Diamond and Silk) funeral, giving a rambling political speech. I would feel bad for the dead, but what do you expect when you let him talk at a funeral?

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
Doesn't the fact that she decorated the private quarters mean she herself did some rearranging of the previous furniture? I guess in her entitled world it's okay for her to do it but not the next occupant.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Being dead, there is not much for you to feel bad about: she is not suffering through it. And also, she herself probably would have applauded it.

I like how he never misses an opportunity to advertise how he hardly knows people because at this point anybody who came into contact with him, living or dead, could be a potential prosecution witness. Better to play it safe.

But in his defense, he probably didn’t know exactly who the “token racism deflection duo” was that appeared on his personal rally schedules. The details weren’t pertinent.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
It looks like trump might soon be facing the music in the form of indictments (and possibly RICO charges) from Fulton County DA Fani Willis. I've invested in ketchup futures in the meantime.

I read in the Guardian something that hadn't crossed my mind before, namely that if Fani Willis decides to try to make a case to a regular grand jury to indict him, and if they do indict him, then the NEXT STEP is persuading Florida governor DeSantis to extradite The Don to Georgia if Trump doesn't feel like going to face the music voluntarily.

Ugh. One thing after another with this guy... it feels endless. So do we think DeSantis would step up for rule of law and extradite a potential rival for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination?

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I read in the Guardian something that hadn't crossed my mind before, namely that if Fani Willis decides to try to make a case to a regular grand jury to indict him, and if they do indict him, then the NEXT STEP is persuading Florida governor DeSantis to extradite The Don to Georgia if Trump doesn't feel like going to face the music voluntarily.

Ugh. One thing after another with this guy... it feels endless. So do we think DeSantis would step up for rule of law and extradite a potential rival for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination?

This is a non-issue. If DeSantis refused to issue a governor’s warrant, then other states would do the same to florida. If trump left the state of florida and landed in any law-abiding state, he can be picked up and extradited from there. If he travels to any country with an extradition treaty he can be extradited from there.

Trump isn’t going to fight extradition.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
This is a non-issue. If DeSantis refused to issue a governor’s warrant, then other states would do the same to florida. If trump left the state of florida and landed in any law-abiding state, he can be picked up and extradited from there. If he travels to any country with an extradition treaty he can be extradited from there.

Trump isn’t going to fight extradition.

Thanks for the clarification. Do we think the idea will sell some newspapers though? 😝

Top Bottom
1 2