Trump's Latest Sexual Assault Allegation - A Model in 1997

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
A former model, Amy Dorris, is alleging that President Trump sexually assaulted her, he "forced his tongue down her throat and groped her at 1997 US Open" according to a report from TheGuardian.

A former model has come forward to accuse Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her at the US Open tennis tournament more than two decades ago, in an alleged incident that left her feeling “sick” and “violated”.

In an exclusive interview with the Guardian, Amy Dorris alleged that Trump accosted her outside the bathroom in his VIP box at the tournament in New York on 5 September 1997.

Dorris, who was 24 at the time, accuses Trump of forcing his tongue down her throat, assaulting her all over her body and holding her in a grip she was unable to escape from.

Photo Courtesy of Daily Mail
trump_model.jpg

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m honestly surprised she’s bothering, given what’s happened to all the others.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I’m honestly surprised she’s bothering, given what’s happened to all the others.
Which is a shame really. Imagine being sexually assaulted by Trump, then getting death threats from his supporters for speaking out about it, that's what will happen.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

I'm not.

There comes a time, sometimes, for survivors of such sexual assault, where bearing witness, and being heard (acknowledged, believed) is the point, and something you feel you can no longer bury or stay silent over; this is neither revenge, nor retribution, simply a desire to be able to tell one's story, and hope (eve if in vain) for validation.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Trump followers love this type of thing:

A few days ago, I read an especially interesting - and informative, and illuminating - article in The Atlantic, about Mr Trump, (dated 03.10.2018 - i.e. October 2018), with the title "The Cruelty Is The Point".

Well worth a read.

Top Bottom
1 2