Truth Social launching tomorrow?

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I think I could solve the lack of payment ...

1661515345673.png

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Why anyone does business with this guy without getting the $ up front 🤷‍♀️….

Just going to quote myself here from April 5th when Devin took over.
Any dumbass who left their job to work for Trump and gets screwed has asked for it. It's like working for Bernie Madoff after you learned about the Ponzi scheme.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
exactly they kind of deserve if if they are that unwise Its not to like its a secret he doesn't to pay his bills.
Historically speaking, if one takes of their political blinders and just looks at the facts, Donald Trump is notorious for stiffing people who work for him. The problem is that his supporters simply don't believe what is clearly right in front of their faces and continue to get duped on a regular basis. I would love to say I feel bad but instead I'll just point and laugh at these idiots who have totally asked for it.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Historically speaking, if one takes of their political blinders and just looks at the facts, Donald Trump is notorious for stiffing people who work for him. The problem is that his supporters simply don't believe what is clearly right in front of their faces and continue to get duped on a regular basis. I would love to say I feel bad but instead I'll just point and laugh at these idiots who have totally asked for it.
We are watching him take Money from the RNC used for personal gain (he does not pay his lawyers with it) so other candidates have less money. His grifting I bet cuts into their donations too. its really pretty entertaining and well deserved.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
...and the idiots keep giving it to him.

I just think it's funny that he pretty much ticks every box his supporters hate about "elites" and they cheer him on as he abuses that status and takes it to the next level.

Complete list of business titans who beg their fans and supporters for money.

1. Donald J Trump.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I keep thinking there must be some aspect of entertainment or jokery that I don't get, in trying to understand the view that Trump's fans have of everything about him: the glitz, the fake weath, the biz failures, the lies, the vulgarity, the slurs, the fake victimhood, the dismissal of his own past cabinet members' value to government, the dismissal of the idea that there were ever any rules he had to follow as president, or has to follow now.

HIs fan's impression of him is usually something to do with his tendency to flip the bird at authority, and often about thinly veiled racism or xenophobia, but if that all they see to him, then his fans are totally blind to the fact that Trump has sought and still imagines he can attain absolute power to decide the course of US law and policy.

Do his ordinary fans not see how he turns on even high profile followers if they so much as look cross-eyed at him even after being loyalists for a long time? Do they think they are immune to same treatment? Bannon and Trump even made jokes about MAGA fans, demeaning their value except as useful idiots and as votes on tap --for the price of some raucous rallies and a relentless stream of disruptive social media posts his fans apparently view as entertaining.

It's really sad to be taken for such a ride by this grifter. The guy belongs in the slam just for that alone. I guess the closest we'll get to that is his company's SPAC looking like it will shut down and Truth Social platform following suit if no one feels like picking up the tab to keep the hosting fees flowing.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Most business titans have figured out sly ways to screw people out of their mony without having to ask.

Oh, like a proposal from a "prediction market operator" to let investors formally bet on which party will win US Congressional elections? It awaits a thumbs up or down from CFTC (the agency that regulates financial derivatives). As if we didn't have enough controversy swirling around the subject of "elections integrity" in the USA.

Man. Wall Street never saw anything cross the road without figuring out some way to offer "investors" a chance to make the Street richer off it.

Kalshi Inc. may become the New York Stock Exchange of U.S. elections. It just needs to get past federal regulators first.

The up-and-coming prediction market operator, backed by some of the biggest names on Wall Street and Silicon Valley, is already a force in launching new contracts for investors and bettors to trade on everything from climate change to potential Moon landings.

Under the proposal, Kalshi wants to list two new so-called political event contracts based on the question of whether Democrats or Republicans will take over each chamber after the midterms. Investors would be able to wager as much as $25,000 on the outcomes of the elections.

Officials at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the regulator in charge of overseeing U.S. derivatives markets, have long been reluctant to open up trading in elections. In 2012, the CFTC rejected a similar bid by the North American Derivatives Exchange, or Nadex. The regulator was concerned that the products effectively represented a form of gambling, that they could influence the outcomes of the races themselves, and were ultimately not in the public interest.

Top Bottom
1 2