Tucker Carlson Called Out After 'Racist' Attack On Ketanji Brown Jackson

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
As usual this walking Penis sounds as stupid as he is. Who is he to question someone else's education? let's look at his education. This POS is such a worthless human its amazing.

“We certainly hope so. It’s Biden’s right. Appointing her is one of his gravest constitutional duties.”
“So it might be time for Joe Biden to let us know what Kentaji Brown Jackson’s LSAT score was,” he said, mispronouncing her name again. “Wonder how she did on the LSATs? Why won’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she is a once-in-a-generational legal talent, the next Learned Hand.”

As many legal experts pointed out, the LSAT, the law school admission test, has little to no relevance as a measure of proficiency in the legal field.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
here is some of the loosers education.

Carlson was briefly enrolled at Collège du Léman, a boarding school in Switzerland, but says he was "kicked out".[53] He attained his secondary education at St. George's School, a boarding school in Middletown, Rhode Island, where he started dating his future wife, Susan Andrews, the headmaster's daughter.[54] He then went to Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, graduating in 1991 with a BA in history.[33] Carlson's Trinity yearbook describes him as a member of the "Dan White Society", an apparent reference to the American political assassin who murdered San Francisco Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk.[55][56][57] After college, Carlson tried to join the Central Intelligence Agency, but his application was denied, after which he decided to pursue a career in journalism with the encouragement of his father, who advised him that "they'll take anybody."[33][58]

U

User.45

She did graduate with a juris doctor cum laude from Harvard Law, but comeon...that doesn't tell us anything. Last I heard, Harvard was a low end dump for woke libtards wanting an easy degree in African gender studies.
This is pretty hilarious. Once you made it to medical school, nobody, and literally nobody cares about your MCAT score. The licensing exam scores do matter, until you get licensed and get a residency spot, then those get forgotten too. I only keep some of these scores in my CV as a fuck you to those who make the specific assumptions TC's making, but even I think it's petty at this point of my career. It's as reasonable as asking for elementary school transcripts for a job interview.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
This is pretty hilarious. Once you made it to medical school, nobody, and literally nobody cares about your MCAT score. The licensing exam scores do matter, until you get licensed and get a residency spot, then those get forgotten too. I only keep some of these scores in my CV as a fuck you to those who make the specific assumptions TC's making, but even I think it's petty at this point of my career. It's as reasonable as asking for elementary school transcripts for a job interview.
I agree!! I hate using standardized tests to try to prove intelligence and how successful someone will be. Being someone with a Learning Disability that didn't get diagnosed with it until their Junior year in High School, I think they are a bane on our society.

I swear that all they measure is how good of a test taker you are. Especially now, where school systems are judged by their cumulative test scores. Schools are focusing teaching students on how to take tests, and not critical thinking.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I agree!! I hate using standardized tests to try to prove intelligence and how successful someone will be. Being someone with a Learning Disability that didn't get diagnosed with it until their Junior year in High School, I think they are a bane on our society.

I swear that all they measure is how good of a test taker you are. Especially now, where school systems are judged by their cumulative test scores. Schools are focusing teaching students on how to take tests, and not critical thinking.

A few years back I listened to a podcast about the LSAT and the conclusions were the following

-Mostly it tests how well you can take in a lot of information in a limited time and come to a conclusion which A). Is far removed from how trials actually work which is long and tedious work and B). Plenty of people who would make good lawyers possibly don’t do well with this testing format, which again, in no way reflects the trial experience.

-More than anything else, a high score qualifies you for the top law schools which qualify you for the top firms where you largely skate by on a wave of nepotism.

-No collective data shows that these top law school and firm lawyers are better than lawyers with a less impressive score and school, but there is data showing that there are plenty lawyers who didn’t go to a top law school or work for a top firm who are just as successful (won cases) as those at the top firms and in some cases better.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He doesn't care about her scores. Nor does anyone else. Not really.

Seriously, I'm surprised they pushed out Bill O'Reilly just to replace him with this shit nugget. Once again, I underestimated the right's ability to pick the worst people and hoist them to the top of their celebrity world. I thought this clown would tank in the ratings, but he's had gargantuan success.

Viewers of Fox News should be cautious that they are being used as pawns much the same way teens and young adults are being used by social media. Fox is using their success and viewership data to push more propaganda to their viewers, keeping them hooked and in an addictive feedback loop of bigotry and misinformation.

U

User.45

IQ tests are very good measures of how you do on IQ tests. Standardized test scores are really good predictors of how you do on standardized testing. When studying for my US license exams I developed a habit of doing 20 MCQs when I woke up in the morning and another 20 right after work, and read about my mistakes in the evening. Needless to say, after doing about 10,000+ MCQs, I got really really good at the whole game, because I've seen it all and learned how test writers think, and how to rule out wrong answers even if I don't know the answer (e.g. correct answers are much less likely to have typos because test creators spend significantly less effort and attention on the wrong answers). So as an MCQ veteran, you're nearly guaranteed to score above average even with average knowledge of the material. This is why it's irrelevant. In fact this is what happens in the USA. Rich parent's kids get tutored on how to take MCQs. This is the reason, the Step 1 of the US medical license testing was recently turned into Pass/Fail (too bad, I scored in the top 3%, LOL).

People shouldn't take these scores too seriously.

A few years back I listened to a podcast about the LSAT and the conclusions were the following

-Mostly it tests how well you can take in a lot of information in a limited time and come to a conclusion which A). Is far removed from how trials actually work which is long and tedious work and B). Plenty of people who would make good lawyers possibly don’t do well with this testing format, which again, in no way reflects the trial experience.

-More than anything else, a high score qualifies you for the top law schools which qualify you for the top firms where you largely skate by on a wave of nepotism.

-No collective data shows that these top law school and firm lawyers are better than lawyers with a less impressive score and school, but there is data showing that there are plenty lawyers who didn’t go to a top law school or work for a top firm who are just as successful (won cases) as those at the top firms and in some cases better.
Let's add that a significant aspect of practicing law is your network. Ivy league schools come with an affluent network. My friend who trained there called it the last sanctuary of aristocracy.

U

User.45

He doesn't care about her scores. Nor does anyone else. Not really.

Seriously, I'm surprised they pushed out Bill O'Reilly just to replace him with this shit nugget. Once again, I underestimated the right's ability to pick the worst people and hoist them to the top of their celebrity world. I thought this clown would tank in the ratings, but he's had gargantuan success.

Viewers of Fox News should be cautious that they are being used as pawns much the same way teens and young adults are being used by social media. Fox is using their success and viewership data to push more propaganda to their viewers, keeping them hooked and in an addictive feedback loop of bigotry and misinformation.
No surprises about the success, remember Rush Limbaugh whose only quality was bigotry?

Top Bottom
1 2