Tucker Carlson "How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would"

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Outrageous comments, even for Fox News, justifying the murder of two protesters at a rally by an angry Republican carrying an assault weapon. It seems unlikely the network will act on it, in recent years Fox News has become the anchor for white supremacists and become increasingly more angry.

From CNN
Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday suggested it was not surprising that a teenager arrested in connection to a shooting allegedly took up arms and tried to "maintain order" during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

"How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would?" Carlson asked on his prime time television program.

On Wednesday, 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse was taken into custody just outside Wisconsin, in Antioch, Illinois, and charged with first-degree intentional homicide. The arrest came after two people were killed overnight during the Tuesday night protest prompted by the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

ruckerr.png

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
He’ll be using the term uppity negroes within a week. I feel like we’re watching an invasion of the body snatchers scenario where the triggering event of Trump’s second term will cause them to discard their now crusty cocoon form and out will emerge presumed long-dead politicians and law enforcement from the segregationist south.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Honest to god, I don’t know what it would take for Fox to fire Tucker Carlson. 🤬
Sexual harassment seems to get the job done at Fox. Other than that, everything seems to be on the table.

Which makes me wonder about the White House which must have an HR department. Wonder if Trump has been reported since he took office.

Top Bottom
1 2