Tucker Carlson is now also anti-interstate immigration

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This even transcends race or country of origin. Simply put he doesn’t think liberals should be allowed to move to a red or purple state and have their vote flip it to blue. This is the latest in his “They’re trying to drive us extinct!” propaganda. You’d think he would have stopped at recently bringing white replacement theory (a main tenant of white supremacy) to the mainstream, but no.

Actually, maybe this is in response to all the kickback he received for promoting white replacement theory. “I’m not a white supremacist. I also hate all liberals and many of them are white. So clearly I’m not a white supremacist. I’m a rich white conservative supremacist, totally different thing that I don’t think anybody would be offended by.”

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Isn't forbidding a citizen of these United States entry into any particular state, you know, unconstitutional?

Oh, that's right. We can pick and choose which parts of the Constitution we follow these days. It's kinda like the Bible in that way.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
This even transcends race or country of origin. Simply put he doesn’t think liberals should be allowed to move to a red or purple state and have their vote flip it to blue. This is the latest in his “They’re trying to drive us extinct!” propaganda. You’d think he would have stopped at recently bringing white replacement theory (a main tenant of white supremacy) to the mainstream, but no.

Actually, maybe this is in response to all the kickback he received for promoting white replacement theory. “I’m not a white supremacist. I also hate all liberals and many of them are white. So clearly I’m not a white supremacist. I’m a rich white conservative supremacist, totally different thing that I don’t think anybody would be offended by.”
It would be nice if his ideology was extinct.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Isn't forbidding a citizen of these United States entry into any particular state, you know, unconstitutional?

Oh, that's right. We can pick and choose which parts of the Constitution we follow these days. It's kinda like the Bible in that way.

Also according to Carlson violently attacking the capitol is not violently attacking the capitol.

I’m sure according to his standards that definition only applies when there’s a large percentage of non whites participating. Wait no, that sounds racist. Updated definition now also includes a large percentage of liberals. Only then do you have a serious storming of the capitol and threat to our democracy.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Also according to Carlson violently attacking the capitol is not violently attacking the capitol.

I’m sure according to his standards that definition only applies when there’s a large percentage of non whites participating. Wait no, that sounds racist. Updated definition now also includes a large percentage of liberals. Only then do you have a serious storming of the capitol and threat to our democracy.
I believe the logic he follows with a few others, is that the Capitol is "our house".

Thus you can't attack your house, you're welcomed.

But a courthouse or any other property, completely different story.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I believe the logic he follows with a few others, is that the Capitol is "our house".

I've heard that one, but I'm sure he would have a different view if it wasn't all white people, or in an alternative history, liberals upset about a second term loss for President Sanders.

U

User.45

Well, he has finally embraced the white genocide nonsense. Perhaps he's planning a move from Fox to Newsmax.
You are probably on the money here. He's trying to fill the market niche left by Rush Limbaugh. Even he, I suspect believed their bullshit. But when you see RL's $800M net worth, you can easily identify the motivation here that is proportionate to the absurdity of these arguments.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

See this is why the Rs no longer bother with a platform statement at their conventions. Their sh^t don't hang together AT ALL.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2